• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

What's your LEAST favourite book?

What's your least favourite book or series? Mine would have to be...the dictionary XD Nah, but, seriously, I thought that the Karazen Quartet was the worst I'd read. I found it predictable and boring.
  2. P

Types of Chocolate

What's your fave chocolate? Mine's dark chocolate :D
  3. P

Types of Chocolate

What's ur fave chocolate? Mine's Dark Dark Milk White
  4. P

FF wrestling

Hey, wouldn't it be funny if they got all the characters from the whole FF series and started a wrestling game where they can wrestle each other or in teams or wateva?
  5. P

Fave signature creature of FF series

My fave's the Chocobo. What's yours? I
  6. P

What is your fave Zelda game?

What is your fave Zelda game? Mines Zelda: The Ocarina of Time:)
  7. P

Scissor Sisters

Does any1 know who the Scissor Sisters are? Because I haven't met any1 who does know who they are!
  8. P

Chinese Horoscopes: what's yours?

Hey, peeps! I was born in 1991, the year of the Sheep! Baaa! What is your animal and which animals are you most compatible with? I'm compatible with the Pig and the Rabbit.
  9. P

FFX - Dark Aeons

Do you reckon there should have been Dark Aeons, or not? Because they can be a real b*tch when it comes to fighting them and I hate it!
Back