• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xiao

Finding Michigan

looking for some composition tips, i am fully aware that I am a complete beginner i know quality is bad, these are old or hey, if ya like some of them, that's cool too. these also unedited because i do not know how :< one step at a time eh? ^ kinda boring? :< ^definitely know i...
  2. Xiao

Help/Support ► Travel Blogging

So, on Sunday I'll be flying to Germany to start a year long study abroad program :> In the midst of freaking out a bit, I've been thinking about writing a travel blog while I'm there, so if anyone blogs at all, I could use some pointers, especially what site to use. Any ideas?
  3. Xiao

TV ► BBC Sherlock - "It's never the fall."

Awesome TV series from the BBC, its a modern day take on consulting detective Sherlock Holmes and his flatmate and Dr. Watson, war doctor recently returned from Iraq. The first series (only one out right now) consists of 3 movie-length episodes with season two set to be released in 2012. Anyone...
  4. Xiao

Remembering How

This is a poem I wrote in three parts, part of my final portfolio for a poetry class during my sophomore year of college. Its a bit more surreal than the stuff I usually like. Tell me what you think! Remembering How I. My father sits alone, regards a bottle of wine. Cabernet sauvignon. 1973...
  5. Xiao

Lit ► Short Stories

So what are your favorites? Any authors in particular? What would you recommend? Some easy ones to find that I really love are The Story of an Hour by Kate Chopin, The Enormous Radio by John Cheever, and Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? by Joyce Carol Oates, which is really good and...
  6. Xiao

Hi againnn

Man, it's been a while. Probably long enough for no one to remember me :eek: . But I'm back! So, hey :cool:. Edit: HAH! I can't find my avatar :)
  7. Xiao

OH WHAT IS THIS NOW

Well jeez, I disappear for a couple months and I come back and I don't know what way is up and what's upside down and such. What's going on?
  8. Xiao

Help/Support ► externship or summer?

So I applied for an externship a couple weeks ago through my school. It involves going to Germany for three weeks and helping to teach english there to people corporate businesses. It's only open to freshman and sophomores at my school, and there's a good chance that I might get it. Now, I...
  9. Xiao

Word Association Game

Pretty simple, I'll start off with a word, then you write down one thing you associate with it, then the next person goes off the last post, and so on and so forth. Key.
  10. Xiao

Which skin do you use?

I'm just so curious. Don't know if something like this already exists, I'm lazy. It's 3 in the morning, gerroff mah back.
  11. Xiao

Accents

(Let's not turn this into a 'my favorite' thread) Going through the "where would you like to go thread" sparked the idea for this one. Are there any accents you really like? Any that you dislike? They can be within your own country (New Jersey accent, southern accent, Michigan accent...) or...
  12. Xiao

hey all you funny people...

I know this is stupid. Whateva. Get over it =]. Long story short, I need you guys to caption this picture, and make it as funny as you can :3.
  13. Xiao

Where can I buy Kingdom Hearts....

.....in German? I'd really like to play the German Kingdom Hearts, 1 or 2 but I'd prefer 1. When I search Kingdom Hearts deutsch or Kingdom hearts German on ebay nothing comes up. Help?
  14. Xiao

The Women of KH Hurt/Heal

I thought this would be interesting, so let's get started. Since there are only six, rounds won't drag on forever :P. I'm not including any un-original characters (FF, Disney). Quick Rules: -No double posting -Limit: Eh. Don't be ridiculous. -Repost the list every time you post! Don't just...
  15. Xiao

Classes

So, as I avoid homework with KHI, I find myself wondering what y'all are taking this quarter/semester. So list your classes!
  16. Xiao

Help/Support ► calling all asthmatics

SO. Here's the deal. I wanna start running. I'm not super out of shape but I don't wanna put off getting in really good shape any longer. (Alright, alright, I'm thinking about spring break. Happy? :P) Except its feckin cold out and cold combined with asthma is usually bad news. Any of you have...
  17. Xiao

82nd Academy Awards

Can we discuss this please?! Here are a list of major nominees: Best Picture Avatar The Blind Side District 9 An Education The Hurt Locker Inglourious Basterds Precious A Serious Man Up UP in the Air Best Director James Cameron, 'Avatar' Kathryn Bigelow, 'The Hurt Locker' Quentin Tarantino...
  18. Xiao

Help/Support ► ear piercing. help.

this may be gross. or may not be, idk. so i got my ears pierced a couple weeks ago. i've been pretty good with cleaning them at least once a day. i noticed today when i touched the earring on my right ear that it hurt a little, so i took the earring out (just to clean it) and the piercing was...
  19. Xiao

Alright, lovers of KH and FF...

Recommend me an RPG!! Lord knows I need a new one. What are your favorite RPGs that are similar in style to KH and Final Fantasy?
  20. Xiao

Organization XIII Hurt/Heal

Quick Rules: -No double posting -Limit: Eh. Don't be ridiculous. -Repost the list every time you post! Don't just say who you hurt/heal! I'll start. Hurt: Lexaeus Heal: Xigbar Xemnas - 15 Xigbar - 16 Xaldin - 15 Vexen - 15 Lexaeus - 14 Zexion - 15 Saix - 15 Axel - 15 Demyx - 15 Luxord - 15...
Back