• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Weird dreams...

BTW it's sense not sence and I've had a dream that I was Sora and I was fightin that huge dragon thing in Mulan's world it was kinda cool and me and Mulan did a double move Xd I luved it until it was time for school
  2. D

a few things on party memberz and such...

I don't think that Kairi will b a party member but I hope Shang isn't a party member I'd rather use Mulan and Riku could b a possibility but I doubt it all we can do is wait to find out it's almost here WOOHOO
  3. D

Vincent and Yuna

Yes I do believe that Yuna and Vincent r not confirmed and I don't think they will b but I do hope that they will but I hope they're in Hollow Bastion
  4. D

Sora+Donald=A REALLY fast Sora

He will have increased mp the glow in his shoes is the aftermath of the transformation
  5. D

Offical RHG thread

Kairi of course will be playing an important role in the second Kingdom Hearts and she is RHG for all non-believers and she will probably try to find Sora or maybe she will try to go to other worlds to learn more things of her past and maybe she'll try to fight
  6. D

Who else is s**tting themselves right now?

You guys didn't know about the trailer I watched it like 2 weeks ago or something it was ok but doesn't mean ya have to crap urselves or have seizures
  7. D

Offical RHG thread

Possibly good theory anyway but maybe Kairi might try to contact Sora somehow like in his mind when he's dreaming in that scene but mostly he might come back to the island and possibly not even recognize her I know I didn't lol sh looks way different
  8. D

help w/ a certain boss...

thnx and plus I just beat him like 3 days ago thnx to u lol
  9. D

What is your fave quote from KH?

I really like this one "Kairi remember what u said before I'll always be with u too I'll come back I promise"-Sora something like that 'I know u will"-Kairi
  10. D

Offical RHG thread

**Spoiler** Her role might be to help Sora along his journey like in CoM She helped Riku take control of Darkness in R/R** and she tried to help Sora in his journey in Kh b/c she helped him b/c he was only thinkin about his friends but mostly her
  11. D

Offical RHG thread

If u will plze notice the bold letter S ok Destiny Islands more than one and yes it does look like she is thinking about Sora in the Trailer I think Selphie's sayin Don't worry Kairi he'll come back soon
  12. D

3 secret keyblades!

Yes and I quote u must be on expert to obtain the keyblades above so tough luck pple lol
  13. D

Offical RHG thread

RHG is now confirmed as Kairi b/c I say so ok and plus she looks just like her if u can tell she does
  14. D

OMG! I just noticed something!

Woops meant Marluxia thnx for correction but that's all characters with x's not all of em
  15. D

Saddest part of KH

Saddest part is when Sora stabs himself and Kairi knew it was him and when she sees the drawin
  16. D

OMG! I just noticed something!

but there is no x in Enigmatic Man or Glowing-Eyed Unknown or Maruchia only Axel Larxene Vexen and That's about it
  17. D

What is your fave quote from KH?

"The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in, but I've learned that deep down there's a light that never goes out...."-Sora "Surrender you're heart to Darkness!"-Ansem "I was lost in the darkness. I couldn't find my way. As I stumbled through the dark, I started forgetting...
  18. D

help w/ a certain boss...

can I have some help with Vexen plze when ur in Twilight town help me plze lvl 63 or something
  19. D

3 secret keyblades!

wow cool need help on beating hidden bosses
  20. D

Offical RHG thread

ehh wrong KH:CoM is a yr afta KH1 and KH2 is a yr afta KH:CoM
Back