• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

nice vid

here a nice video 4 all the fans http://youtube.com/watch?v=ec5CpozSO4U&search=kh2%20english
  2. L

the reason

heres the reason that disney and square mae the best game ever highlight Everyone should be wondering how the Kingdom Hearts series started? How was the idea brought up and how it was performed. Today I have the answer to all these questions right here, right now! Question: How on earth did...
  3. L

how to not get spoiled

Alright you can follow these step that i did to not get unspoiled first: GET RID OF ALL VIDEO IT DONST MATTER IF ITS COOL OR NOT second: GET EVERY LITTLE THING THAT U REMBER IN YOUR HEAD note2: IF U GET YOUR MIND OFF KH2 (I KNOW ITS HARD) TRY TO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE(GAME) LIKE HALO, OR ANY 2K6...
  4. L

happen

JUMP FESTA06 SHOULD BE OUT BY NOW its getting real close to the release of kh2 english
  5. L

roxas video(spoiler)

ALL right here's a video of roxas in his dream +it has green day(for all u fans) come on two sweet video's in one day!! i desever a rep point
  6. L

video(spoiler)

i found a sweet video sora in his anti form http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8797572469845754995&q=kh2 can i get a rep point if u like
  7. L

kh3 party member's

IT would be real sweet if sora/roxas/and riku would be party members in kh3 that would be one of the best ,all of the keyblade master's fighting with each other in the war what do u think it should be donald and goofy or riku and roxas
  8. L

final form

If u look at the way sora fight's its alomst like ansem from kh http://kh-media.net/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=122 just look carefuly
  9. L

number one???

:D This might be old but i cheak ign and did a little seach and kh2 is the number one most wanted game of 2006!-that show it going to be very hard to get-even if u preorder it might be over stocked with people -what to do cant wait another month
  10. L

video

can someone give me a battle with the command menu that has english sub title thax:D
  11. L

kh2 fav

What do u like about kh2 that u know now
  12. L

Discs

do you ever wounder that one dics is sora main story and the other is the bhk (he is playable)
  13. L

org

I been thinking for a while and how in the world did the org became to be did pop out of nowhere yes I played com and lex said the only reason the came to be is because of sora
  14. L

riku

Its sad for riku he lost his friend joining the darkness and he was all alone and In com until mikey found him and he had a friend by his side and they walk the road but in kh2 what happend he's alone again I mean mikey leave him to find sora so what about riku he's alone again what happen , I...
  15. L

keyblade

where do you think the keyblade come from who or what made it when you are in brave mode were do goofy go do both there hearts combined but takes the strongs heart form? ' these question should be answer when kh2 comes out
  16. L

duds

do you think you began in a dream with old duds than wake with a new one that would be killer. ___________ I am the the light in the dakrness the protecter of the door
  17. L

(bhk )just what I think

I think the bhk is riku replica but namine change him to a sora look a like with her blond hair. becuase thre riku replica say he would protect her but when sora said he would come back for her/than she put him in that bed or somthing (sora)she took his fight abutitiy and put in the machine...
Back