• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

any character missing

is there any character that u think they (the makers of kh2) left out. or how would u want to see in the game
  2. M

The Dark Side clan requirements

Requirements: ~level needs to be under mine :) ~doesnt need to be a dark key wielder but will up ur chances ~has to of pm me with ur stats typed on the pm ~would help if recomended by some one besides u(like my buddies{KHDRUMMER, khgamer, Kingdom Clasm}) ~has to be atleast level 5
  3. M

big question

how do u get more exp after a bot battle ive been getting in the 20 for a week now and im getting tired of it my friend KHDRUMMER andi started almost at the same time now hes almost level 4 and i am half way to level 2 please post if u know the answer im in desperate need of exp :mad:
  4. M

Key blade name game

first ill start u make up a key blade name and then rate the persons above urs ill start :rolleyes: hmmmmmm got it o Rian rate away
  5. M

Fanfiction ► BHK Fanfic

good story i loved it post more post more u should get this published!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. M

favorite character

what is ur favorite character? mine is Riku he's sweeeeeeeet
  7. M

favorite character

who is your favorite character? mine is riku hes sweeeet :cool:
  8. M

im new

im new and dont now much about the forums im a new kh fan khcom got me started :cool:
Back