• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Funeral

We are gathered here today for the funeral of khgamer. Farewell to all of my great friends here. I hope that you read this and actually care. I hope i don't get any crud from the jerks on this forums that say stuff like "get over whatevers making you leave, b cuz no one cares." Yah, thats right...
  2. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Their Story

Mickey: My voice isn't supposed to b high! >_< There was a glitch in the Matrix!!!! Plz update KC!!! Im bored!!!!!! Bhk:*pulls out weapon* I could change that!
  3. K

Fanfiction ► BHK: The True Story

They like me! They really like me!!!!!!! Bhk: Actually, they like me.... *mumbling* You with your technicalities...
  4. K

DUH, DUH, DUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Bhk: I can laugh? I wonder how that accident occured. Mickey: Bullhoganey!!!!!!!
  5. K

Updatyfelatiness!!!!!!!!! Bhk: Why'd i have to get stuck with him? -------------------------------------------------------- Bhk stood up and looked to the sky in disgust. He was never gonna get outta here, he thought. The endless fields of Mickey's Kingdom are supposed to be endless. Just when...
  6. K

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................... Bhk: He sleeps like a rock if I don't let him have any sugar.... Wait a second, that makes me like... his mother! Aaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mickey: You're a silly goose! *giggles*
  7. K

Good News, Bad News.

This is a game where there is always good news, and there is always bad news! lol EX. ------------------------------------------------- 1st post- Good News, I found a dime and named it Suzy! 2nd post- Bad News, It was a Boy dime! ------------------------------------------------- Catch my...
  8. K

Finish the sentence game!

In this game you simply finish the sentence that the poster above you started. Then, you start a new one!! I'll start! You know you've been on the forums too much when...
  9. K

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

uhhh.... that was wierd. Mickey: You're tellin me! Bhk: *looks at Mickey* When did you get here? Mickey: Oh, uh... i came around last chapter when I heard Pete was backflipping. I can't believe my teaching worked. Okkaaaayy then. Plz update K_K.
  10. K

What is this pic of?

Yeah you're right. It's an unknown. And the picture is clearly of the treasure room. If you watched the movie you'd know. Simple as that. Case closed...
  11. K

Yeah. I told him. XP He had to leave once, than again, than AGAIN!!!!!!!!! O my word! Will you just stay here?!
  12. K

I'm glad you two liked it! There's more comin' at ya! Will update ASAP!!!!!!! ^_^
  13. K

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

WOOTAGE!!!! YAY ME!! COOL CHAPPY K_K!!!! Bhk: He's happy cuz he finally finished the next chappy on BHK: The True Story Do you think I'd attract more readers if I put my story on my sig? Bhk: I'll get the popcorn! :D (It's fun to watch him think!)
  14. K

UPDATENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Bhk didn’t have time to think as the red, glowing figure approached. Under Axel’s eyes, Bhk could make out small, black triangles. Bhk noticed that they seemed to glow brighter as he walked. When the light was almost blinding, it seemed as if the power from the...
  15. K

Fanfiction ► my funny little story

Ummm... hehe. I don't like this or the fact that you stole my animation from keyblademaster27 who stole from me. I didn't say anyone could have it. Man I hate clueless people.
  16. K

WHERE IS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPEAK TO MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... Bhk: I knew this was gonna crash and burn....
  17. K

@_@ Uhhhhhhhhh....................Woah. That's a lot! I'm only on chapter 19, but keep it up KC!!!! I luv the story! PLz check out mine everyone. It's called BHK: The True Story Literally 3 hours later(i dont wanna double post) I'm gonna be sick. I just read all of your chapters in a row...
  18. K

Bhk was alone again, and he had no idea who or where this 'Sora' was. Bhk's head spun as he ran through the field. 'He was a Twilight Keyblader! He was about to learn his unavoidable destiny, and was totally unprepared! Who was Sora? What did he have to do as a Keyblader? Who was he?' Bhk...
  19. K

Voiceovers

I actually don't care who they are. I just can't wait to find out. Too bad it'll take another.. what, couple of months? idk....
  20. K

I like the name Kaze but note that that isn't the name of Bhk in this fic. His Ancestor is Kaze... Bhk: I like potatoes.
Back