• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

I'm back after a year!

Well, the very unknown me have returned and will this time (hopefully) not forget about this place! (So, anyone that actually knows me please come and say something!)
  2. E

Detoskope turning black?

Yeah, as the title says my detoskope turned black. I´m using XP professional and had no problem with the detoskope but a week after my dad installed my other screen the whole det turned black. Then he was able to get it back but when I turned on the sound from the soundpanel it vent to black...
  3. E

Rep problem?

I don´t have picture proof but this is the second time when I´ve got a new rep an old one has dissaphered. I pointed out this earlier when it happened the first time and I remember to have 6 in sep and I got another rep not long ago but it´s still at 6. Is there any explanation to this?:confused:
  4. E

Nintendo DS Lite question, wi-fi related.

Do you need the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector to use a DS Light wi-fi or can it use the same conection as a Wii?
  5. E

Radio Plappo!

Is anyone here listening to radio Pleppo (ok, there won´t be many as it is an swedich-finnich radioshow). If you know swedish you really shoud listen to the show, it´s the funniest thing there ever is going to be! If you are from sweden you may not undrstand every joke but I highly rcomend it...
  6. E

Vaati's so called death? (LoZ)

Yeah, I was wondering. What happened to him at the end of FSA? Here is the clip if you dosen´t remember: YouTube - Vaati's so called death in FSA. Personally I think he was able to warp in to the Dark Realm just before he died. That could mean that Vaati is returning in the next or some other...
  7. E

Nintendo europe release list:

From: British Gaming Blog » Another Nintendo Release List - Q4 2007 Yay! There are many games I want!
  8. E

DS lite-question: Pico-chat?

I know what the Pico-Chat is and kinda how it works, but how long range des it have? I´ve never had any contact whit anyone on it (exept when I tested it resently whit my cusin...having the DS´s 2 dm avay from eachother). Is the range national (or something), or in it just that noone never uses...
  9. E

Eye color.

What´s your eye color? And I don´t mean simple brown or blue, I mean what kind of color mix do you have. (if you only have brown or blue...well...-_- ) To get the idea read wiki article: Eye color - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia My eye color is hazel, On the inside of my iris is a dark...
  10. E

It´s a wonderful world-trailer

Blame me if it has been posted alredy. It´s a bit old but I haven´t seen it on the forums yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEzB-EAky7k Seems really intresting.
  11. E

Nintendo DS question!

Is a Nintendo DS lite capable to play japanece games when the DSlite is european? Just wondering...
  12. E

Transformers

I don´t really know why it makes me so exited... First teaser out in 24 days and a teaser site whit countdown (micro second countdown!) 3D trasnformers tests: Blue Optimus prime Sideswipe (I think) And to showing possibilites: Citroën TV-ad YAY!:D EDIT: Most robot pics...
  13. E

Lordi

First off, I don´t really know why I´m doig this thread. Must be combination of boredom and that they won the eurovision. Well, if anyone wants to discuss the monster band here is the place. Members: Singer: Lordi Guitar: Amen Drums: Kita Keyboard: Awa Bass: OX Former members: Bass-Magnum...
  14. E

FFVII remake, a bit closer to exist?

Article: Translation: "A rumor that´ll never dissaphere is that Square-Enix is gonna do a remake of their classic Final Fantasy-episode, Final Fantasy VII. EMG has rivived it again by posting this aticle (pic above). Don´t take it to seriusly, but we can always hope." The translations isn´t...
  15. E

Eurovision Song Contest 2006

Post your comments on it. Open for debate to. Aw, man I hate mah country...sending Lordi to the competitions...God damn it!
  16. E

Lookie lookie! CB vs Naruto.

Looka at those movments, they rock, theyre awsome...They move totally alike!!! Edit: Sorry for that to se the pic, plese click the link in Krunks post!
  17. E

FW/CIDs last assigment. Calling all old and new members!

This assigment is not only open for current FW members. Everyone who has ever been a member of FW/CID will be able to enter. Theme: Freestyle (highly appreatiated if it is FW/CID themed) Deadline: 1.6.2006 Those are the only rules. I hope many will enter. Whit love from ED. List of new and...
  18. E

Nintendo E3 RUMORS!

Neat in may opinion. It´s still neat if half of it is true...
  19. E

Fav FF villian...again...

Jup, it´s here again! Fav FF Villian...We don´t yet have enuf of these. This may be the 132nd one but I don´t cere. I just want to see who you think! Mine´Kuja!
  20. E

Flyff: Fly for fun!

Wanted to make a thread to this beutiful (<-sp?) MMORPG. So anyone else plays it, if you do post your characters if you want!
Back