• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The 10 Confirmed Worlds Of KH2 (u may disagree..but i have proof baby!!!)

Its not the fact of duplicating the game...lol..thats easy. Its getting all the voice actors in and finishing the game (which has already been done), but then perfecting the game to every part of it, which takes a VERY LONG time. Truthfully, its hard to explain. Just be patient and it will come.
  2. T

3 secret keyblades!

What do you need help with. Just ask.
  3. T

You kids are crazy. Really. Crazy. I think this topic should be closed....haha. Its just getting repetitive now. Oh and I also hope you all know that what I said above was sarcastic....'cause you never know these days.....XD
  4. T

ok ok Kero....chillax dood. Hehe.....anyway, well isn't the site playcell posted an international (official) site? With like offical news? Haha sorry if I'm wrong....thats what I thought at first.
  5. T

A little translation, please?

The language (symbols) are hard to see....so I can't perfectly read them. Could you possibly get it "clearer"?
  6. T

KH2 - Deep Dive [Spoiler]

ok....thanks. lol.
  7. T

Whoo.... ...looks like my thought on Deep Dive being a world was true. Thanks for the confirmation man. This will 'cause SO much more conversation now...haha.
  8. T

Ansem and Kairi... Overlooked fact.

Hmm I like I like! Haha very nice and understandable theory!! *claps*....lol It is very much a possibility for this to be true...lol...we'll just have to see.
  9. T

*Better Scan!*

The bird is like just a statue there...lol...nothing important really.
  10. T

KH2 - Deep Dive [Spoiler]

can someone just answer it? look above for question (2 posts)
  11. T

3 secret keyblades!

So you bump it up?
  12. T

Where did the oathkeeper go

Riku actually started getting his powers after he took the "dark vessel" from Destiny Islands to....wherever. He didn't really get anything (power-wise) then, but he committed his heart to darkness at that point. Thus, he met up with Sora in Traverse Town, saw "Sora caring more about Donald and...
  13. T

Deep Dive = The Name of a World?

Holy sh!t stop with all this concepts crap. Its really pissing me off. How would you know if its a concept of the game or not? Its impossible to know for sure. KhRiku1337....yeah this does have no use....its just really annoying hearing KL ALL THE TIME say "its just a concept..." . What is...
  14. T

Deep Dive = The Name of a World?

Well I think DD alternated between other possible worlds throughout it....so yeah..... We shall see.
  15. T

trinitys?

Yeah thatnx man.... Oh and if you get this before or after reading my most recent post on "3 secret keyblades", just ignore what I wrote lol I'm just in a bad mood today.
  16. T

We Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on finishing the game! Haha yeah ASAS is a siick ending even though its like 30 seconds. Anyway, good luck on all your other KH games and etc.....lol.
  17. T

3 secret keyblades!

blobbity no one really gives a flying f*** of what you're getting from this topic. Stop spamming and if this thread is bothering you then do not look at it. No offense bud but you're getting a bit annoying.
  18. T

Well....not really. He was given the "first stage" of dark powers on Captin Hook's ship in Neverland. Then, Sora met up with Riku again at the entrance of Hollow Bastion (with Beast too) and thats where Riku took that Keyblade. As it was said at the beginning, the Keyblade chooses its...
  19. T

*New Quote*

Haha.... Sorry Ravens_Blade85 what were you saying about me? LOL not being angry.....just wondering....lol.
  20. T

Yeah.....meh.....case closed. I still don't see why this would be important or significant to KH2.....but w/e.....have fun.
Back