• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Interabang!

Most of You guyz probably haven't heard of these guys. There a UK band. There sorta stange but I think someo fyou will think their a little cool. They have a really interesting sound.....and a couple of funny lyrics here and there. Here's a linky: www.interabang.co.uk
  2. T

Chrono Cross Vs. Chrono Trigger

Which is better? Explain your answer with a detailed, intelligent summary.
  3. T

KH2 Final Mix discussion

I don't think new drive forms will be available. I just think they'll put new and better scenes here and there but that's it. I'm just excited for CoM to be in 3-D because it sucked on the GBA. So I'll actually be able to stay awake while playing it this time.
  4. T

CoM Cover?

There isn't gonna be a Cover for the CoM remake. It's a two-Disc box-set with KH2: Final Mix
  5. T

Disgaea 2

Yo have any of you guyz played Disgaea 2 Yet. I know some of you have. XD. I think it's one of the best SRPGs out there.
  6. T

Zoids Genesis

Hey has anyone ever heard of that anime. I was watchin it on Youtube and i think it's good. But I wish they'd make an english DUB of it. It's a huge improvement over FUZORS. That one sucked.
  7. T

Omni Battle Field

This is a place where all the greatest of warriors come to test there strength. This is where alot of blood and tears are shed. If you think you have what it takes to claim the title Omni Champion!!!! Then stepp forth. But know this. Once you step in there's no turning back. Leave a...
  8. T

The Chasers. I think I know what they are.

I still want to know where they came from in the first place. Maybe KHIII is about how it got created and stuff and the Chasers were tryin to steal it or something...
  9. T

The Chasers. I think I know what they are.

I was thinking they were another type of monster or something like that. Your theory is good too. It could be either one.
  10. T

About Riku and his Limit...

It could always be a Transsexual. XD. I can't wait for XIII on the serious note.
  11. T

Are Cheat Codes Good or Bad?

Have you ever wanted to just beat a game so bad but you just couldn't do it because you didn't feel like leveling up or collecting a certain amount of items. Well you are always turned to the opotion of using cheats to get further into the game and get the story. But does it ever sit uneasy with...
  12. T

Which character do you hate in CoM?

I hated Vexen. He looked like Metro-sexual and when you fought him you had to hit hime from behind and that was annoying as hell.
  13. T

All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N.)

Awesomeness. I already tried them out. They are soom kick arse
  14. T

Best FF Villian

As we all know Sephiroth is considered among one of the best of the villians. But what I want to know is who do you think is the "Second Best" Villian in the FF Square Universe. If a villian you like up here isn't listed tell us who he/she is and tell us why. Me I'd say Kuja. Even though he...
  15. T

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

You know who was stupid. Mickey. He was such a coward. He didn't want to give out any important information. He's the king. He could've broken a promise. Then He don't want nobody to here his name. Who the hell is looking for him. Shhhin somebody like he stole somethin. Then in the final battle...
  16. T

Yahoo Image Search Has KH2 On pop. searches!

That's ironic. I wasn't thinking that KH2 would get THIS much attention.
  17. T

Final boss for KH2

dodging xemnas's sheilds is a piece of cake. All you have to do is use dark aura, Square, to knock him out for a sec. Do this and take a few steps and do dark aura agian. Keep this up rythematically as you approach sora to rescue him
  18. T

"It all started with.....Birth by Sleep"

This is pathetic. Getting flamed over a theory.
  19. T

How Do You Gain Paradox Cups?

Just Train to get to Lvl. 99 leveling up your Forms and Summon Gauge in the process it worked for me.
Back