• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HollowNobody

Give a game a movie quote!

Well, I was watching some old movie I found and heard a quote I felt fits Kingdom Hearts villians! Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.'-Spaceballs So here, think of a video game and of a random quote from movie, other game etc that fits it! For fun, here's wat ta do! One person...
  2. HollowNobody

What would YOU do for that Klondike Bar?

Since beating the Log is impossible, and Clucky, rule those out. I'd paracute for a Klondike Bar! What about all of u? :3
  3. HollowNobody

what if you met your fave video game character?

I dunno, but title says it all. If I met Charizard or Axel (tied between them) i'd hug them. :3
  4. HollowNobody

Lea wields a keyblade?!

Ok for those who've played DDD, Lea now wileds one awesum keyblade! Question is...well its more than one. How will he wield it? Is this random member one of the lights, considering Terra is sorta...well occupied (literally?). Will there be, heaven forbid( inner fangirl squeals) a spin off game...
Back