• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Destiny Quest

Destiny Quest This takes place after KH:COM and before Darkened Hearts' Fanfic Blinded. Chapter 1: Kairi sat at the dock. She looked up at the sky. “Where are they? They’ve been gone too long.” Sora’s voice filled her memories, “I will always be with you.” She smiled at that. Sora and Riku...
  2. D

The Unoffical Have you ever noticed thread

Ok this can be from anything. KH, web sites, other video games, and such. Example: Person: Have you ever noticed my sig is bad? Next poster: No I will start. Have you ever noticed that sometimes KH people have eyes and sometimes they don't. They have no eyes when they stay in one spot or in a...
  3. D

Stupid! Stupid PS2 and KH games!

I have been having way to much trouble with one of my playstaion2s and all of my KH dics. PS2 (old and bought of ebay): Over 75% of the games don't work. CDs and DVDs work fine but games nope. 3 KH games: 1. (Old and new PS2) It is a used copy of the original KH. Not greatest hits. You get to...
  4. D

Why?

Why do large bodys glow purple when you battle them?
  5. D

Blah

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!
  6. D

We Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brother and I won kingdom hearts. Now it is on the The End screen. Do we have to reset?
  7. D

Sephiroth Rumors

At my school people are saying that Sephiroth is Cloud. I no that is so not true but I want to know for sure. I don't think it is true.:)
  8. D

Kh, Com, Kh2 Rp

You can be any character you want but if you make up a character you have to fill out the following: Name: Age: Appearance: Side: (Light, dark, ect) Weapon, Power: Anything else: (list your weadon or power anyway) We need at least Sora and Riku. I will be Kairi. Kairi: Dark_Kairi23 Weapon...
  9. D

Please Help!

My brother and I are stuck on the monstro time chalenge shadow thing. I need help! :(
Back