• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. allenleonardo

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

@Audo: I think you said it better than I ever could. I am also one of the seemingly few that just loved KH3. I have some aspects that I dont like but 99% of my time was spent with happiness and joy. From Sora, Donald and Goofy, to exploring the beautiful Dinsey worlds to the fun gameplay. KH3...
  2. allenleonardo

The Sleeping Realm Theory

Well Sora being that fast at Rikus side and blocking Aqua really just looks a lot like an attack that was used with the dream eaters and since Riku is his dream eater, their argument makes perfect sense. Of course it all could have been just to make it look cool but Nomura even stated that a lot...
  3. allenleonardo

Does Square neglect KH compare to others?

Yeah you really get the feeling that a remake gets much more love than a new game in an old franchise. Hopefully the amount of sold copies will change their view a bit and give KH more importance in the future. (I am also not a fan of putting so much money and time behind an already existing...
  4. allenleonardo

What was your Favorite world in all kingdom hearts games

- Atlantica (both versions): I did enjoy the musical parts and the world itself - Pirates in Kh3: This is imo Soras best form and I just love the exploration and even the ship combat - kingdom of corona: I just love the world itself, the dance and Soras relationship with the cast. - Toy story...
  5. allenleonardo

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

I am not saying its impossible but I have a hard time believing that they would change the graveyard scenes that much. Maybe those are just battle portals where we can fight all the battles again but this time with the person we want? (Or at least the one that is also playable) This way they...
  6. allenleonardo

Has Kingdom Hearts Lost Its Essence?

Yes the series after KH2 changed but honestly I am not sure if it truly lost its essence or if the change itself is bad. There could only be so many games of Sora searching for a missing friend and at least in KH2 it already got bigger with the organisation and the nobodies. I think (and that...
  7. allenleonardo

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

I would have never thought that we would be able to play as at least three more characters in the graveyard. That is kinda nice. Also interested in the story part of the organisation.
  8. allenleonardo

What you Want/Don't Want/Expect in the next game

Well I do want to have even more of the greatest trio that is Sora, Donald and Goofy and I also want more Riku and Sora scenes because I like their friendship. I would also not say no against Dreameaters. A scene with Sora and his heartgang would be nice too maybe have Roxas and the other...
  9. allenleonardo

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III remains the best-selling game of 2019 YTD for the fourth consecutive month

I just love this. Hopefully this will mean that we will get more KH games and faster. (Of course only if the game does not suffer for that)
  10. allenleonardo

Your Reaction To KH3 Ending?

You are right that could have also happened. At the same time we see him having his hand on hers. Is that also only her imagination? But that would leave the question: Why would they even party?
  11. allenleonardo

I think that is the only part about the ending that I truly disliked. If he is there and they party (because somehow he does not disappear right away) then why not let him be part of it? Would Sora really just stay with Kairi all alone while the rest ist having fun? Would Kairi be fine with...
  12. allenleonardo

I thought kh3 was supposed to be an upgrade to kh2?

Because we had quite some topics about this already and in the end this is a subjective opinion. I dont think that dual wielding, visiting a mansion or FF characters make a game better. They are parts of the past game but just because something was in the past game does not mean they have to...
  13. allenleonardo

My vision of the future of Roxas in the following parts.

I have a really hard time to see him becoming even more upset or sad. He is already quite grumpy next to Sora and I wish that (if he is in other games much) he might turn out a bit more happy. Since I dont really like Xion that much, I kinda hope that maybe the trios break up a bit (not in the...
  14. allenleonardo

Well I spoiled myself (willingly) about Soras death thus it might have hit a bit less but I still teared up. The whole last part of the game was a rollercoaster of emotions (not necessarily negative ones) and then seeing the endings of all these characters got me again. I was a bit surprised...
  15. allenleonardo

Plot mistakes in Corona and Arendelle

Never watched both of the movies yet I simply always just assumed that stuff happened when Rapunzel was away for a bit. (Seeing how she also suddenly likes Flynn) Of course it would be nice to have a whole movie in there but I think they do that so that people still kinda have to watch the whole...
  16. allenleonardo

A few months later, was KH3 a failure?

I think that this is my problem a bit too. Sora has a huge amount of friends. Some of them even childhood friends. He never asks for any of those, so why should he ask for Leon and the others. For us many years have passed after KH2 but for Sora barely any time is gone, so why should he ask for...
  17. allenleonardo

Too many characters now?

I really hope that we dont have some reincarnation going on. We already have enough memes with everyone being either a Sora or a Nort (and now a Riku too), there is no need to make the foretellers known characters too. (Also they behave way too different imo to be them and look different too)...
  18. allenleonardo

Would a full Blown KH MMO be a good idea?

I am not really sure OP. A MMO needs a lot more content to have people play it all the time. You would need at least a main story and quite some quests and a lot of MMOs also have things like crafting, gathering, housing and more. There is also the question which grafic style they should use...
  19. allenleonardo

Sora's New Mentor Theory.

I fully agree with you. I dont think that Sora needs a mentor at all. He was perfectly fine with being self-taught and saved the worlds a couple of times even without one. I also dont see Yen Sid as his mentor. He never really did much for him, other than giving him the new clothes (which are...
  20. allenleonardo

A few months later, was KH3 a failure?

Wow that really shows how it was seen on the forum. Too easy, bad story (even plot holes), useless keyblade stats, awkward dialogue, useless worlds and disney worlds being filler, press x to win. And much more. Of course those are also just subjective opinions but I think that really shows...
Back