• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Arkiz

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Concrete Hope

Honestly haven't read a lot of other fanfics. I was surprised to see how many there are of them. I ended up changing the perspective after chapter 3 or 4 i think, I didn't want it in 1st person considering all the characters I'm including. ANYWAY, here's the next chapter! Chapter 7 -...
  2. Arkiz

Two more chapters! Thanks for the feed back~ Chapter 5 - Dead Ends Lead to Resolve Cyrus couldn't help but be impressed every time he saw the capital. Just about everyone in the Union stationed somewhere else called it Headquarters, but the citizens here called it Arcadia. It was truly a...
  3. Arkiz

Glad to see people are enjoying it! Here's the next chapter ^^ Chapter 4 - The Heart Today was not off to a good start; I just wasn't in a good mood. Wondering how Cyrus was doing, remembering I had a math test today, and the hunger that washed over me just made me a bit grumpy this morning. I...
  4. Arkiz

This is a story I've been writing for years. Although it takes place in a universe with Kingdom Hearts elements, all the characters and settings are completely original as appose to a straight up fanfiction. Here's the first 3 chapters, if people are interested I'll throw the other 12 chapters...
Back