• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

does any one know how to reset?

ok forget it my cousin said it was to troublesome to cange and will stay a theif and thankyou for your help
  2. K

does any one know how to reset?

my cousin hes new and wants to quit or reset cuz he wanted to be a dragoon and his member name is santa and dont ask me why he named himself that. so please can you help me. he picked the wrong character cuz he didnt understand the level 15 thing so he picked a theif i think. thank you for...
  3. K

who wants to battle me?

im bored. i cant battle until 6 hours and need to kill time. please battle me. and make sure your lv is equal to mine or one higher. my clan members are lazy to fight me.
  4. K

My Nerdy Japanes Teacher Knows Alot Bout Kh2 Continued

are you in highschool or college? because i might know him
  5. K

what are you afraid of?

i just curiuos. me im afraid of clowns and needle
  6. K

Who is your favorite character

i think it was axel
  7. K

whats the stupidest thing...

the stupidest thing i done is donating my money to someone because they wouldnt leave me alone
  8. K

Why do a lot iof people have keyblades?

its because they are kingdom hearts freak
  9. K

coolest games

i just want know and im just curios and i dont want to know what types of games is good. ex rpg
  10. K

Playing as the character Riku ?

that would be be cool
  11. K

Jesus Or Buddha

im just curious. most of my freinds are christian and they like jesus but why? well i like buddha he is a person that doenst teach you things like jesus does. ex: jesus makes you read the bible and buddha doesnt. buddha teaches you real life and not about the aftert life, like hell and heaven...
  12. K

fav. square-enix games

i just want to know because im planning on buying some square-enix games
  13. K

Does anybody know when kh2 i socming

the end of the year
  14. K

Body and Soul

whats this thread about i dont have time to read all this
  15. K

who is the top 5 hottest anime character

im just curiuos. mine is well that is a secret
  16. K

square-enix smash brother melee

my question is why wont they make this game? it would be sick. they would make alot of money. i just want to know your opinion on why they wont make this.
  17. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 on PSP next month.

are you sure my info says its only for ps2 and gamecrazy said its not on psp
Back