• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. mistyElk0

Sora's Official Height?

Yeah it's just for fun and honestly I like hearing peoples oppions. and like Sanchay said.. You never know when the information might be useful.
  2. mistyElk0

Sora's Official Height?

you have a point there.. my brother was 5'10 when he was 13 "he's 18 an 6'2 now" and my cousin Timmy is only 5'7 and he's 23. But different people grow differently... Sora could just could be unforcanant "sp" like my cousin.
  3. mistyElk0

Sora's Official Height?

Well he's about a head taller than Kairi. and my guess is that Kairi is about 5'4. that's around average for girls. Riku is probibly around 5'10 to 6 foot and Sora comes up to his shoulders. So my guess is that Sora is about 5'5 to 5'7... It's just a guess though. there's a way to figure out...
  4. mistyElk0

Did you use magic or summons at all?

I used Cure and Refelect alot... The only time I used a summon was either in the tournaments or I was just leveling up the summon.
  5. mistyElk0

lol i just noticed some thing

Hm.. wouldn't suprise me.. It would explain why I've heard Axel's voice in both Fullmetal Alchemist and Naruto... Though I was thinkin it was Mustang and not Hughes... I feel kinda dumb now I should of relized the voice of Axel was also Iruka.. I just watched Naruto: Shippuuden yesterday...
  6. mistyElk0

lol i just noticed some thing

hm.. Well I was wonderin why they sounded fimular "in both languages". The english voice of Saix is also the voice of Jean from Samurai Champloo. I know some others but I can't think of em Anybody know why Axel's japanese voice sounds fimular? I know I heard it before but I can't rememeber...
  7. mistyElk0

Sora vs. Axel

Oh wow that's awsome.. I really hope the game comes out in the U.S. now.
  8. mistyElk0

me beating the knight at critical mode(translations)

All I have to say is dang. It might just be because it was in critical mode but I didn't think Final form was that strong.. Sure it's a good combo of strength and magic "plus ya can fly" but but in normal mode the strength of Valor and Final were the same I think.. The fight still looked...
  9. mistyElk0

Mirrors

I noticed that.. But I didn't think much on it.. That's very interesting though..
  10. mistyElk0

Your rating to Kingdom Hearts II

Hey buddy I'm a girl... and I'm not really a fangirl either. Sure I'm a fan.. but I'm not that obsessed... Matter of fact the only times I restarted the game was cause my little cousins wanted to watch.... I've really only played an beat the game once... and that was a year ago.. and I agree a...
  11. mistyElk0

Your rating to Kingdom Hearts II

Loved the game... Have to give it a 10.
  12. mistyElk0

Hades Cup

I beat the Hades Paradox cup.. the hardest fight was round 49 which was you vs Leon, Cloud, Yuffi and Tiffa... I used the Ultima Keyblade and equipted all Elxiers "you only get to use the items you have on you" and also I had cure and reflect equipted to the quick magic list... You'll defently...
  13. mistyElk0

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

who's fighting..?. And thanks... I didn't relize that the game would come to different areas on different days.. Thanks Kunoke and TwilightSoulKey.. ^_^
  14. mistyElk0

Aw I see... that makes since... So the day the game hits stores is different everywhere... Thanks.. ^_^
  15. mistyElk0

Well everyother place I've gone too has said the same thing.. I'm alittle questionable "sp" about it myself... but I just thought I would say something about it just in case anyway.. Ya never really know..
  16. mistyElk0

I went to gamestop and they said March 28th is the day KH2 is being shipped to the U.S. and the game doesn't hit store shelves till March 31st.... Not sure if anybody else has heard that.. but I thought I would say something...
  17. mistyElk0

do you think they shoukld make kh final mix in english?

I wish they would... I really would like to play the game... Plus I read that the story is really interesting but really simular to KH just with like deleted sceens or something like that..
  18. mistyElk0

Drive Clear Up

Yeah they change to the Oblivion and Oathkeeper.... Brave: Oathkeeper and which ever keychain is equepted I believe Wisdom: Which ever keychain is equepted I believe Master: Oblivion and which ever keychain is equipted I believe Final: Oathkeeper and Oblivion I could be wrong though.. But...
  19. mistyElk0

Selling out already???

Ya only need to pay $5 to reserver the game.... But ya can also compleatly pay for the game like I did it was only like $52 plus tax...
  20. mistyElk0

Selling out already???

I reserved a copy of the game at Game Stop.... They were suprised to get over 50 reserves on the game "just at that one store"..
Back