• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. rockram198

Traditional Media ► Kingdom Hearts and Intertextuality

Recently, someone asked me to justify my fondness for Kingdom Hearts and elaborate on what place it has in Video Game history. In making this video, I aimed to discover the important role of intertextuality in Kingdom Hearts and how it influenced the game's production and lasting legacy. I tried...
  2. rockram198

Tetsuya Nomura: please make KH movie!!

I actually agree with this. Think about it, Advent Children makes NO sense to anyone who doesn't know FF VII. If the CG movie had a good premise and could establish the backstory in a similar way AC does I think it could really work well. An adaptation wouldn't work because there's too much...
  3. rockram198

News ► KHInsider Reviews KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

Great review, though might I add: "The worst offender of this in my opinion would be the Opposite Armor that zooms around the Second District of Twilight Town." Shouldn't that be Traverse Town? Just saying :3
  4. rockram198

Kingdom Hearts Artwork by me

To anyone who adores Kingdom Hearts like myself (particularly the beautiful artwork) you may be interested in my drawings: These are just some of my sketches you can find on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KingdomHeartsArtwork Anyone can submit KH related fan-art to the...
  5. rockram198

KH 2.5 - BBS FM Ending - Will they change the 'BBS: Volume 2' Scene?

I agree with people who think that they should incorporate the remaining missing pieces of the plot into KHIII. The only story thread worth following is Aqua's since we pretty much know what Riku and Mickey were up to in their absences. If Mickey and Aqua did meet in RoD then that would be worth...
Back