• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. CutiePique

Well look on the bright side, fam: even if this thread did manage to cleanse the mythical 35% of their impure personal opinions and got them to like [your favorite character's name here] instead, they'd probably still like that character for the """wrong""" reasons. And then you'd be right back...
  2. CutiePique

Heartbroken that I have to admit this but....

^Absent nailed what I wanted to say right on the head, especially the pedestal part. If anything's "heartbreaking" to me here, it's KH2's fall from grace for, apparently, being what it's been for over a decade. I mean, as a counterpoint to "KH2 Sora gameplay doesn't feel like KH3 Sora...
  3. CutiePique

News ► Square Enix announces brand new Kingdom Hearts mobile game

Tbh, I would want to play as Xehanort in game about baby Xehanort. My problem with that is that if the intent is drawing Ux's playerbase into this new game, letting Ux die off, and leaving us with no Player-avatar-based KH game... I'm going to be disappointed; Player's the biggest reason I've...
  4. CutiePique

(SPOILERS) Union X: The ark to the future

[written in post] I was working off old chi unofficially-translated videos and have no idea what's been included in Ux at this point. So I went and spoiler-tagged that stuff just in case @-@ @-@ My problem with Ava being the killer is I can't see her outright killing someone like that. Naivete...
  5. CutiePique

Things you actually miss from past games, and didn't see in KH3

>_< This isn't completely exclusive to KH/KH3 but to add on to your speech bubble point, I miss the absence of... I dunno, "atmospheric voice acting", I guess? Okay I don't know if it's an age thing, a physical/mental health thing or just a me-in-general thing, but I've been having a low...
  6. CutiePique

Bravely Default II - Or is it Bravely 3 technically? February 2021

[happily adds another game to her 2020-game-buy-list] Nifty~ Right? Honestly I'd be more surprised if there weren't title/title-screen shenanigans again. ...This has gotten me a'thinkin' and theorizin' but I don't wanna; it's another Bravely and it's actually on a console this time, I'm...
  7. CutiePique

Game: Give a short, funny description of a video game

No and no but Until Dawn is correct~ 🥳 (My road of life one almost feels mean with how obscure it probably is... but oh well, it can be a long-term goal for the thread xD)
  8. CutiePique

Game: Give a short, funny description of a video game

ono Dammit, I didn't realise I'd be on a time crunch to answer these cuz people were gonna provide the answer sheet to their own descriptionssss... [scrambles around] Fire Emblem the new one Three Houses? 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors... is all I can think of for this one but of course that was on...
  9. CutiePique

HOW TO BEAT PHANTOM AQUA!?

As I recall from when I was trophy hunting all the ps4-kh there was to trophy-hunt, 0.2 was big on learning attacks and when precisely to block, dash, yadda yadda... lemme just... search for the thing... AH! Yeah, I can vouch for this guide/tutorial video by Soraalam1; all of Aqua's attacks are...
  10. CutiePique

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

[sighs and throws another log on the fire] So, I'm not even someone who is down with Disney's live action remakes (for clarity, they mostly just rub salt in my wounds that they're not making traditionally animated films anymore) but honestly, imo yadda yadda, when it comes to casting Ariel: ^...
  11. CutiePique

I alone can not take the scene where Sora releases her heart as dramatic, considering that Roxas has?

The information that Roxas is created from Sora's sacrifice in that scene has... no effect on the impact of that scene for me. Probably because it changes nothing about Sora's motivation: he doesn't know in the moment that this will create Roxas, he doesn't even know about nobodies... all he...
  12. CutiePique

First Game You Ever Played

Hard to say with regards to computer games (probably either some kiddy educational game OR minesweeper/solitaire xD), but the console game I remember as my earliest/first game played was a ninja turtles tournament/vs fighter game my cousin had us play when we were over at her grandmother's house...
  13. CutiePique

A couple strange scenes where Lesser Nobodies speak?

"Why this came back?" It wouldn't surprise me if it's like FMF said, with it mostly being a callback and that Sora's on the right track for Roxas in TT. Buuuut, my brain kinda went down a rabbit hole over this awhile ago, because seeing the "liege" thing come back again was enjoyable to me...
  14. CutiePique

News ► KH3 Critical Mode adds various QOL updates including save carry over, more photo slots

Same... I hope. xD I went until the first save point and stopped, thinking "I'd like to be awake for this playthrough", but knowing me I might decide sleep is overrated in x amount of minutes. Darkside only got one death on me, but it felt like I stumbled into a cheese method. Taking a sliding...
  15. CutiePique

question about kh4 worlds that people want

...First you're trying to nitpick that Miguel couldn't possibly be well utilized in combat, then when people suggest how he could, suddenly you're worried about his grandma's fighting style? Why would she even be up for consideration when there's Dante and Hector... even Pepita? I know you're...
  16. CutiePique

Ragnarok...Am I Crazy?

It definitely still shows up in Deep Jungle after the shuffle; I've only ever fought it very late/post-game (because I've only ever used the Ragnarok strategy) and always in DJ.
  17. CutiePique

Relationships

[holds own hand] GUYS LOOK, I'M A COUPLE, I FINALLY DID IT Honestly, the closest thing that indicates Sokai is a couple is the fact that they actually eat paopu together. TT clocktower buddies eat together, but they eat ice cream. Sora and Riku share a paopu in their shared keyblade attack...
  18. CutiePique

The treatment of women in this series

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall Riku in KH1 attributing Kairi as the reason he'd had deeper thoughts about other worlds which really inspired him to journey for realsies? So even if Riku had the desire to leave the Islands, it could be seen as more of a kid's outlandish dreams ("I'm gonna...
  19. CutiePique

Mystery Female Voice In The Final World

During my most recent playthrough, I read those lines in Mickey's voice and was like "Yeah that sounds right, that makes sense." ...So that's my headcanon now. xD
  20. CutiePique

HPO medal (JPN) [Problem Solved] [Suggestion for Getting Drops]

So, um, I hit a little snag getting this medal, might've been too efficient about it... Evolved a max guilted Hayner using the required medals (6* Pence, 6* Olette, x3 ice creams) hoping to get a max guilted trio medal out of it. WISH GRANTED, it worked like a charm... eeeeexcept for the...
Back