• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event in Anaheim, California!

I envy all of you lucky attendees! I just wish they would show some love for Canada, I mean it IS SE North America right?
  2. T

Hey guys! I would be really interested in seeing the photos from this event, however, they seem to be scattered around countless places, so if someone could make a thread for the pictures that would be great, Thanks!
  3. T

News ► Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch

Re: Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch Do you think you could provide a link please? Id be interested in seeing the differences.
  4. T

News ► Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch

Re: Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch I think it looks nice. HOWEVER, I also dont like it. I do think they did a nice job on how they did it, I just wish they didn't. I was looking forward to displaying that artbook elsewhere, but since the game is part of it, I have to keep...
  5. T

NOOOO! Why does all the good things like launch events and conventions happen in the U.S.!? Canada is so close!
  6. T

News ► Completely Localized Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Trophy List!

10 days left! I am incredibly excited, I will most likely get most of the trophies on my proud run-through, will play Re:COM and maybe watch 358/2 Days, then will return to Final Mix to do a beginner run to get those missing trophies
  7. T

Should I change my pre-order?

I was thinking about the possibility of changing my preorder today. I currently have the game ordered online on EBGames.ca, but I could cancel that and preorder the game in-store so I can get the game day 1. What do you think? Is it worth it?
  8. T

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Pre-Launch Event in London

And then there's Canada, which has NOTHING EVER
  9. T

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Pre-Launch Event in London

Do we have any pictures of this photo booth? I'd be interested to see them
  10. T

News ► Prima Games to Release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide

Re: Prima Games to Release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide UPDATED Last time I went to EB Games (a couple days ago), I asked the guy and he checked and there is no page for the book in their system ATM, but he said that usually (this happens all the time there) it just takes awhile for...
  11. T

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest!

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest! UPDATED When I click on that link, i get this: This content is currently unavailable The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may...
  12. T

Re: Prima Games to Release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide UPDATED What do you "Mine gets released on the 12th of september" shouldn't the book be released everywhere at the same time?
  13. T

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest!

Me too! Also, if you dont mind, since they took the page down, do you think you could possibly get your mom to post the story somewhere else? I am incredibly interested to read it Danggit! I have 0% chance of winning because as I was waiting for the winners to be announced, I started reading...
  14. T

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest! UPDATED I hate it when people enter contests then dont pay attention to it then there are tons of people wanting to win and closely paying attention and the nub wins and hes like "Cool, dont even know what...
  15. T

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest! UPDATED I am insanely jealous of you, but im happy that it went to a KH fan such as yourself and not some random nub
  16. T

Re: Prima Games to Release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide UPDATED I may preorder it, but most likely ill just buy it at EB Games on release day
  17. T

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest! UPDATED I really hope I won, but odds are against me. I sent the email right at 4 so I hope thats ok. If anyone on this forum wins it, I hope they will at least post a picture
  18. T

Re: Prima Games to Release Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide UPDATED It may be a cutout of the hardcover showing the first page, which may be a variant design but that part is the same.
  19. T

Quite a decent price considering it's hardcover and is basically two game guides. Ill definitely be picking this up.
  20. T

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 Pencil and Accessory Bag Releasing on November 15th!

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 Pencil and Accessory Bag Releasing on November 15th! UPDATED What site would be the best to purchase from?
Back