• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Amazon Discount and Slip Cover for 358/2 Days

A slip case/cover... for the case... of the game. Are you serious? It looks neat (transperancy and design) and I guess if you're collecting all the limited edition stuff it's all amazing and whatnot. But, come on. I'm not amused. I'll take the poster, kthanks. :D
  2. R

Fanfiction ► Betwixt + Between

Agreed. :B I'm sure it'll all make sense soon... maybe. -cue suspense tune-
  3. R

Ketsukyo

Finally finished this. I kept leaving it for later and later became longer than that. ]: Clickies here Done in Photoshop CS3, around 60 layers. Comments and critiques are much appreciated as always. :D
  4. R

Punch to Naminé. Right naow plz. You've made me dislike her in a weird way, but that just shows your story is working and you are capturing the characters very well. Enough to make one start to hate, in a sense, said character. I still like her, don't get me wrong. Just not in your story...
  5. R

Shutter Island

American horror/thriller film directed by Martin Scorsese and starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Based on the 2003 novel of the same name written by Dennis Lehane. The movie is based in 1954, where two U.S. marshals investigate the disappearance of a patient from a hospital for the criminally...
  6. R

Films by Satoshi Kon

He's a really talented director of anime films and he has his own anime series, Paranoia Agent, as well. Film trailers: Perfect Blue 1997 Millennium Actress 2001 Tokyo Godfathers 2003 Paprika 2006 All of his works, including his new fifth film "The Dream Machine", have been made by Studio...
  7. R

[Turn around for me]

This was a quick practice turnaround I did today and took me about 15 minutes or so. I haven't done one in a while and thought I should get to doing some of these before I head back to school. Because for sure I'll be needing to do these everyday when I bid my summer vacation goodbye. DD...
  8. R

Mayor and Rabbis Arrested in Corruption Probe

...what? 0: Read the rest here (CNN) EDIT: Sorry, should have said mayors. :]
  9. R

despertar (

Been a really long time since I've posted something here. ]: This is my recent. Had a ton of fun photomanip'ing the background image. <3 Comment, critiques, etc are quite awesome and appreciated. :D EDIT: fixed the ugly green at the left. :]
  10. R

Traverse Town Tabloids #1: Is Nintendo banking on the Success of Kingdom Hearts?

Why is almost everyone hating on the prospect of KH coming to Wii? 0: Honestly, I'd like to see how much they change the gameplay to coincide with the Wiimote if it ever does happen. They will surely have to change it somehow. Also, how would bringing KH to the Wii ruin it anyway? They're...
  11. R

★☆ Happy Birthday, Takushi Rena! ☆★

Happy (insert number 1 - 10 here)'th Birthday, Takushi Rena! Creative, really funny and just plain awesome. I hope that you have a great birthday tomorrow--!... err... today, well it's technically tomorrow (tis midnight), or... today... so, yeaaa... w/e :B As I was saying~! Have lots of fun...
  12. R

Soundtrack

-has the complete OST too- :B I haven't really heard anything about an OST for the game. D: I've seen alot of videos on YouTube with the songs, but as for anything official, nothing. They might not even release one for the reasons you mentioned, but... you never know. O:
  13. R

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

Before anything, Takushi Rena was the one who found the article first so that credit goes to her. O:! A First look on the newly released (literally) promotional photos from Tim Burton's adaptation of Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland. The art looks amazing all the while the characters are...
  14. R

A Work in Progress

A piece I've been working on for some time, mostly on the lineart cause today I just started on the coloring. O: Critiques are very much appreciated as are comments of course. ♥ Rough (scribbles honestly...) Sketch of work Lineart Work in Progress Bit o' info: -Used Photoshop CS3. -Tetsuya...
  15. R

Fanfiction ► never say (yes) . . .

^ Agreed. Gah, you know all the things I said over MSN :D I really liked it, I know that coding must have been a big pain. The fast-pacing was done perfectly in my opinion, like you said, the arrangement really makes your eyes shift side to side, like the story itself seems to do. (hope that...
  16. R

FFXIII LJ Layout

I'm sure this would go here, it being digital and all. But, if I'm wrong, please correct me. :D; Anyway, I've been working on this today among other things. I've got most of the coding done except for the banner part and some tid-bits here and there. A link to the Live preview of the current...
  17. R

It really is distracting. Just when you think you're all up to date, BAM, there comes more updates thrown at you. xD And yay! They're back! ... I think OOO: -imagines Ven in surgeon clothing that is all KH-styled- ... Wow D: That's one hip doctor! :D
  18. R

The World Ends With You - Custom Shoes

I'm guessing this goes on here, but correct me if I'm wrong. :D;; As the title says. I'd put the image directly on here but... it's a pretty big file size, so I apologize for that. :D; All info is in the first link, second link goes directly to the image only. Critiques and comments are welcome...
  19. R

Lmao, I never post here, I should more often D: -salutes- ANYWAY. That was a brilliant chapter. :D I really loved the other one, with the knife clanging to the floor bit in it. It really added to the suspense and (don't kick me for this) was kind of funny. But not in a...
Back