• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Need a little help...plz dont flame

Hi, I remember someone had a NARUTO gif that had Itachi harassing Orochimaru, saying that all bunnies should die, and that he kicked a muffin that Orochimaru had been eating. CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!! I am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY sorry to spam. YAY:cool:
  2. K

My Theoretical Idea on Who the Engimatic Man Is!

I have a very very strange feeling that Ansem is the Engimatic Man. I think that DiZ and Ansem are still the same person, but again, that one Ansem Report(13??) stated that he cast off his body to find out more about the Heartless. I think that the soul of Ansem or whatever you may call it is...
  3. K

Vc Recording For Kh2

Hey KHinsider, I am doing some stuff for some REALLY REALLY good friends of mine, and providing video and translations of the video. I am preforoming tests beofire I actually record the KH2 footage. and there is one litle thing... I have been able to mkae the Playstation 2 video appear on the...
  4. K

Unofficial Forum Translator

Dear KHINSIDER Forums, Please forgive me for posting spam, but I believe that this is somewhat important. I have seen a lot of threads where people are like, "What does this screenshot mean again" and such things like that. I would like to annouce that if you need a translation to a screenshot...
  5. K

Jump Festa 2006!!!

HEY PPL!! I was reading the V-Jump scan, AND THERE IS GONNA BE KH2 IN THE GAME JUMP FESTA 2006!!! I don't know exactly what the date is, considering that there was a lack of information. BUT LOOK FORWARD TO LATER THIS YEAR!!!
  6. K

Don't mean to post a Release Date thread, but its a thought that I have..

I remember in an iterview that I read with Nomura and some other guy with Nomura saying " We don't want the versions to both the Japanese release and the North American release to be a HUGE GAP" So, my point for this thread is, do you think that the release for the NA Version might be like, the...
  7. K

Which KH2 Should I get? JPN version or US Version?

Heeeelllloooo ppl of the KHINSIDER.COM FORUMS!! I have a dire question that needs to be answered: I AM PRETTY FLUENT IN JAPANESE!!! I was deciding whether or not I should get the JPN version or the NA version first. I have all the things I need to play importz, cuz I already have LOTS of...
  8. K

Thing I noticed about Soul Eater, and Ansem's Halberd

In KH, when you are facing Ansem when he first is on the ship, I was fighting him, and I paused the game cuz I had to get my awesome Famitsu magazine ( courtesy of Kinokuniya Bookstores) and I noticed that Ansem's Halberd is made of two soul eaters joined together at the bottom of their handles...
  9. K

About the New Famitsu scans

Okay, I would prefer this if like, an administratot answered this question, but heres the deal. There is an awesome bookstore in New York City calld Kinokuniya Bookstores. Its a Japanese bookstore with EVERYTHING, and I wanna get the famitsu copies. Ok, here is what I need to know.....DOES...
  10. K

The enemies in PotC world

I was looking at this scan form the Famitsu magazine: http://www.khinsider.com/images/famitsu080905/001.jpg And in the picture below the one with just Elizabeth, below it on the left, there is a pic where Sora is locking on someone, and it looks like one of the pirates from the Black Pearl...
  11. K

Very High Quality Kingdom Hearts II Trailers

Hello felloe KH2 fans, I was looking around for anything new and I spotted a very good site. They have VERY VERY high quality trailers unfortunately only for the TGS 2003 and 2004 trailer, and the E3 2004 trailer, here is the link: http://www.rpgamer.com/games/kh/kh2/kh2mov.html Enjoy :cool:
  12. K

The size of Twilight Town

OK, has tetsuya nomura confirmed how much space we will be able to venture in twilight town? Because I do remember from an interview right before the squre-enix kh2 website was made, nomura-sensei saying that BHK will be playable. So this will spmewhat be similar to Sora and Destiny Islands in...
  13. K

FF character appearances in KH2`

Have there been any other announcements that the current cast of FF characters is over? I mean, is there still a possibility of more FF characters in KH2? Cuz I really want Vincent in there, that would be as sweet as chocolate cake.
  14. K

My guess on which FF characters will be in KH2/DiZ

I was reading the OPM resume of Tetsuya Nomura-sensei, and I found a smal coincidence. All the characters from Final Fantasy that are in KH and KH2( from what we know) are all from FF games that Nomura-sensei made charcter designs for. So I think in KH2, we will only see characters that...
  15. K

What i think what would be a cool PC in KH2

I think they should keep the 2 perspective story like they did in CoM, and have Riku as a random playable character, hopefully along with Sora and the BHK. What do you guys think? And Mickey In Ur Party!! That Would Be Sick!!! He Would Be Like Yoda From Episode 2 And 3!!!
  16. K

A funny thing about Donald Duck around the world

If you have noticed or taken the sick delight to knowing that Donald Duck has no pants on, here's a funny thing about that. In Iceland, anything that is Donald Duck is banned in that country because he has no pants! Isn't that soooooooooooooo funny?!:D
  17. K

Rebirth Of SEP Trailer

So when did we conclude that the trailer would come out? I no that this thread already started, so i dont care if you close this thread, but at least give me 4 answers
  18. K

V-Jump with KH2 Demix Scans

Does anybody know which issue of V-jump that the demix scans came from? I'm ordering manga and game magazines from a Japanese Bookstore, and I need to know which issue to get.
  19. K

SEP or TGS 2005 Release Date Info.

I heard that the second day of the Square-Enix Party had a Press Conference, besides the info on the release date for FF12 ( Which i belive happens to be March 13th) did they say the release date for KH2 in the press conference, or will they in the Tokyo Game Show 2005?
  20. K

A weird thing I noticed on an old KH2 Screenshot

Did anyone notice in this screenshot(the text says "I cannot allow you to meeet Sora") both the BHK and Axel are standing on the face of what seems to be the clock tower? http://kh2.co.uk/assets/images/3.jpg i couldn't get the link to work, so if it doesnt appear as a link, just put in URL
Back