• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Hoped you like Sephiroth before cause (Spoilers)

lol aw man i didnt want to look but i did anyway but this is really good to no fighting sephiroth will be really fun.....i just hope hes even harder than kh1 seph.......
  2. B

Anyone out there that has a working swapmagic disk?

well this is goin out to anyone cuz i really wanna no...............and it would be hard for pple to answer my question if they have to go a different thread that has a different topic.......but whats the problem with makin another thread? i just want someone to help me out and im not double...
  3. B

Actually no i didnt this ones about the swap disk and my other one is about me gettting kh2 import and how someone can help with early translations...................get it right
  4. B

that works wit kh2 of course lol.................anybody?
  5. B

hahaha im getting kh2 before yall do

oh god well i already ordered it well the worst thing that can happen is that it not work and ill just send it back......they do have refunds and ill get a modchip its not that big a deal lol.............well and who ever said im desperate well......i am...........nothin wrong wit that.....im a...
  6. B

damn you slimjd lol ill probably have it the 26th or even christmas that would be my best xmas present considering im not getting anything but it would still be the best present regardless
  7. B

well kh2destiny i ordered the swap magic disks at modchip.com and they should both be coming in the same day if not the downside to the swap magic disks is that they dotn translate but its still worth it
  8. B

im a noob this guy is totally right im a noob...............i forgot how imatuer the pple on this forum were thats probably why i havent been on in 3 months
  9. B

damn sorry i was just bustn ur balls about it...........well i was asking about translations cuz i heard about websites that actually fully translate games from start to finish i dont expect anyone to have any translations i was asking websites that help you do that
  10. B

im importing it from japan i just ordered it last night and i should be getting it in about a week and dont worry i have my sources on how im gonna read the jap words...............actually i really dont for sure but my friend said you can get full translations of import games at gamefaqs.com...
  11. B

pre-order

Not Only did I pre order it but I bought it so all I have to do is cut in line and get the copy and drive home. I will already have 2 footlong sub sandwichs and 3 large bottles of Sprite Remix just out the freezer and Im gona stay up and play it regardless if im in school or not Kingdom Hearts...
  12. B

world idea that havent been repeated!!

Im sorry but NO it wouldnt be
  13. B

Winter 2005

Can someone please close this thread Its winter Just think of it at that, because this thread is tickin me off!!
  14. B

Relationship between DWU and Riku in DEEP DIVE

Does any know the relationship between DWU and Riku in DEEP DIVE? Post your thoughts THis is a old topic but theres new info out so thats why I rebirthed it
  15. B

Unofficial org. and nobody thread

YOu misunderstood me I meant that the orgs power to posses are unaffected by the people whering a cloak because you dont have to be in the org to where a cloak BHK/DWU arnt a member of the org and he is wearing one. This is just my theory so dont flame
  16. B

Dual Keyblades???

Does he get two keyblades on the blue fusion Valor if that is what its called?
  17. B

G4 is wierd rating game girls

I shouldnt have done this topic because I knew "know-it-alls" would flame me I wont say names Im trying not to say bad things because I like this forum except know it all people who will flame you for saying whats on your mind, and I dont want to get kicked out.
  18. B

Now you listen "Honey" I have a life a good life too, you dont know me, and if your a chick(which you probably are or just a really gay man) you obviously dont know men or ever had one at that so dont come at me with this little something wrong with you crap so holla back if you got more words
  19. B

Now you listen "Honey" I have a life a good life too, you dont know me, and if your a chick(which you probably are or just a really gay man) you obviously dont know men or ever had one at that so dont come at me with this little something wrong with you crap so holla back if you got more words
  20. B

problem with unknowns,soras cloths

A lot of hostility I sense, but the majority of his clothes are the color black and darker I mean more gothier lighten up its just a thought
Back