• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Princess Marina

News ► Nomura interested in making Birth by Sleep Play Arts Kai figures

DO IT! And Make Vanitas too! and I'll be happy <3
  2. Princess Marina

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

I've managed to pre-order that Collectors Edition on Ebay... but I really think the only extra we might get is an Artbook... >_<
  3. Princess Marina

Kingdom Hearts Music Selection Track List & Visual Art Collection Detailed!

I am getting so annoyed right now, I am trying to pre-order the collectors edition with the figure but the log in screen with the One-Time Password is annoying I don't know how to get one and keeps going on about buying this Square Enix tag thing :/ Does anyone have any advice to use the E-Store??
  4. Princess Marina

Kingdom Hearts II Volume 8 Manga Cover + Release Date

What I'd like to know is if this volume will be part of Volume 3 for the English release volumes.. I want to know release dates for the remaining Manga Volumes :(
  5. Princess Marina

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Will be Playable at Japan Expo 2014!

I am going to France tomorrow for Japan Expo! I must give it a try out! I'll let you guys know how its like though have feeling it be no different than KH2 in ways
  6. Princess Marina

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Vol.3 Manga Cover Revealed!

Thanks so much for replying to my post means a lot : D
  7. Princess Marina

Yeah I did see that but I just wanted to know if anyone has heard about the Yen Press translation version Vol 3 they mentioned at the end of the second Volume since I haven't heard any news from them about it and also wanted to know how many of the volumes have now been translated since Vol 7 is...
  8. Princess Marina

Have any of you on KH Insider heard any news about the KH 2 Manga Vol 3 as it says at the end to be continued in Vol 3, yet they haven't made much announcement. Is it cause maybe the KH2 manga is still being worked on and they need to wait for more? Plus does anyone have any idea how many...
  9. Princess Marina

Kingdom Hearts II Manga Volume 7 Releasing 11/22!

Will you let us know about the English Version of the Manga since Vol 2 of the new English Translation one cuts short after Sora finds out Kairi was kidnapped, they should be doing a Volume 3 right as it says at the end but yet there isn't been any updates about it :/
  10. Princess Marina

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- PS3 Theme Preorder Bonus!

Its less than 2 months now so really can't wait, I've been re-playing KH2 just to relive some of the old magic <3
  11. Princess Marina

So this does apply to people in the UK aswell? Cause I use to hear stuff you get from pre-orders in the past and never got them :(
  12. Princess Marina

So I assume the Theme is going to come with the Limited Edition of KH 1.5 Pre-order?
Back