• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Playing as Cloud?

:mad: Can you play as Cloud or was Nomoura kidding when he said that? -OmniKBM:cool:
  2. O

Cloud?

Err... I have KH2 and is it true u get to play as Cloud?
  3. O

Wierd...

Why havn't I seen any Kh2 comecierals (cant spell) on tv has any1 here seen 1 on tv its a week tomaro.
  4. O

any body else notese

In KH1 if you go to second district in Traverse Town, if you go into the hotel nere the desk look at the picture its somthing from KH2 aplace go check.
  5. O

Does it matter?...possible spoilers

look at the bottem at your own risk I am a anti-spoiler but this might tell you somthing about the game. Does it matter if you choose phisical magic or defense at the begging of KH2? I heard it from OPM review of KH2.
  6. O

So close..but yet so far

With 3 1/2 weeks i'm seeming to find that other video games are getting dull! ARRRRRRGH!!!!!! I'M SO MAD I NEED SOMTHING TO DO Until KH2! Tell me wat your doing or if you feel the same way.
  7. O

Should I....?

Well my friends brother's friend has a lot of japenese KH2s and my friends bro will sell it for $20 or $30 thats a good deal!! But will it work on a regular PS2 or should I wait untill Kh2 comes out on March 28th? Plz answere.
  8. O

Wallpapers+sigs

how do u make wallpapers and sigs? Plz tell me. -OmniKBM
  9. O

Translations?

Does any1 have translations for the shots in this link?http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/140555404.shtml
  10. O

My old Group XIII org.

If u were in it plz post here so I can reput u in my sig
  11. O

New club the Dragon Defenders

If you like dragons this is the club for u! I'm a dragon liker myself so plz join.
  12. O

Help!

OK well there is a girl I REALLLLLLLYYYYYYY like and well I think she likes me but i don't know plz help!
  13. O

Heavy Metal

YO all Heavy metal fans I want to know have u ever heard of a band called Judas Priest? I really like it. There like Ozzy or Iron Maiden or Mettalica. So if u never heard of them go onto the website in my sig and learn about them. I made the website!:D Tell me wat u think of them.
  14. O

I Know who the EM is!!!!(well sort of theiry)

It's probubly Axel beacause my theiry is when the EM says: "Let me test you're strangth(sorry that I spelled it wrong)." Axel also says that in COM! Well the reason i put it in the KH2 section is beacause mabye since Axel plays such a big role in Kh2 he goes to BHK to tell him where Sora is and...
  15. O

Cloud and Leon!!!!!!!

YES! Thank god their both in it! Do u think u will be able to fight with them?
  16. O

dream

in this dream I had last night I saw the door behind Merlin the same one! And Sora had to fight an unknown to get there! Heres a link to the pic.:http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/images/shonen071305_1.jpg
  17. O

KH:final mix on PSP with two new worlds!

The title says all! Tell me if you heard anything and this is true!
  18. O

wierd

ok my friend told me they were going to make a KH for gamecabe in witch Goofy got a rifle! If you heard this or somthing else or if you could proove him rough tell me!
  19. O

Real Realese date

Ok you mght think this is fake but i got this from a japanese web site Click this link:http://www.lik-sang.com/list.php?nav=over&category=142& scrole down till u see KH2 It says it sipping Sep.14!
  20. O

South Park

This show is as funny as hell! (Yes I know i'm ten but I watch it.) Tell me wat you think.
Back