• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Team Rank

Hi, does anyone know how the game decide if a team is Rank S,A,B or C?
  2. B

Team Keyblade

I've seen that there are the keyblade for every team, but I don't know how to take this, someone could explain me how?
  3. B

How to enter in a party

Hi, I've seen a video on youtube of Kingdom hearts X and the player had 69 AP. I send him a message and I asked him how did he get more AP. He reply to me and he said that to have more AP you must enter in a party. I don't know how to enter in a party, so I hope someone of you knows it
  4. B

How to have powerful cards

Hi, I opened this thread 'cause I'm playing kingdom hearts X and I have a question. I've seen some videos of people who have many R+ and SR cards, and they are only at lv.20. I'm at lv.18 and I have only 3 R cards and 2 R+ cards, so I would like to know how did they get all of theese cards. If...
  5. B

Hello everybody

Hi, I found this site while i was searching for a guide to Kingdom Hearts X. It seems a good forum, so I decided to make registration. I hope to stay well here.....Oh, and my name is Broskinator97
Back