• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Anarchy Ruin

Anarchy Ruin !!!!!!!!!! Plz read I am open to any critisism, comments and ideas Chapter 1 I left without even turning back. It was that day, when my family was killed, that I decided to get revenge on the man who killed my family. I eventually found another town to live in; it was quiet...
  2. D

Mercenary of Darkness

Hello. This story didn't work in the fan fic sect. so I brought it here Name:Katsu Arata Age:18 Eye color:Hazel Hairstyle:spiky, wild, and unruly Weapon of choice:Zambato Blade Job:Mercenary Height: 6"2 Weight:185 powered by:wrath Clothing: Black long-sleeved t-shirt and black short...
  3. D

Fanfiction ► Kuragari Dasanteki

Hi! This is my second fan fic. This one is more detailed. Here goes nothing:D Prologue The teen…his fate was known but he was given the opportunity to choose… It began as a dream. I was shrouded with darkness walking for what seemed forever. I turned my head and noticed a...
  4. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Chaotic Quest

Here goes nothing:D Chapt.1 beginnings "Where am I?" I said. "This is where all darkness presides", answered a voice "Who are you?" "I am Sephiroth and I am here to destroy you...Hiroshi." Why did he want to kill me and why did he call me by my father’s name?, I...
Back