• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. soranjaxx

Riku 2nd Battle in Hollow Bastion

I'm having so much trouble fighting Riku for te 2nd time. I beat him when I was a lot younger and I'm pretty dissapointed that I can't beat him this time around. Any suggestions, maybe what abilities I should have or what level I need to beat him? Thanks! :)
  2. soranjaxx

need a good christmass icon!

I really want a cool Christmas icon that has to do with Kingdom Hearts, but I dont have anything fancy to edit pictures and stuff. Would someone be willing to make one for me? :)
  3. soranjaxx

So about this clip...

I'm aware at one of the game shows there was a clip for KH3 shown or something and I just found this out. I'm confused was the clip the trailer for 2.5 had remix or was there actually a clip shown cause I've heard both stories...
  4. soranjaxx

Malificent (or however you spell her name) Dragon

Does anyone have any useful tips for beating her as the dragon I equipped Cheer and used Tinkerbell and she helped for awhile but then once she's gone you can't use her again. I've heard your suppose to do something with Stop but when you cast it on her it lasts literally 5 seconds...help
  5. soranjaxx

Hercules Cup- Cloud strategy

I'm having some trouble with Cloud when you face him in the Hercules cup. I do really good at hitting him once I get some combos in but when he starts attacking straight ahead I end up getting killed. What's a good strategy to beat him. Are there any helpful abilities I should have equipped?
  6. soranjaxx

Since when did Geppetto have a shop?

So I'm walking outside of the moogle shop and I see a building that says Geppetto on it. I went inside sure enough him an Pinocchio are in there because Leon helped them get the house. I was kinda confused considering a never remembered him getting a house, but then again I haven't played it for...
  7. soranjaxx

Hallow Bastion- Book Shelves

You know how you have to put the missing books back on the bookshelf? Well I can't seem to find A and N in the library are they somewhere in the castle or am I looking in the wrong places?
  8. soranjaxx

Anti Sora in Neverland

I'm having so much trouble with this guy it's crazy. I've tried healing myself constantly, moving around, and I've even tried to use Stop on him so I can get a few hits. It's difficult because every time he hits me it takes out tons of HP. How do you beat him? Is there certain party members I...
  9. soranjaxx

Extra things in Wonderland

I remember from the last time I played KH there was extra things to do in the wonderland bizarre room. But I can't remember what they all were, does anybody know what all there is to do? And how do you get the chests on top of the hedges in the queens courtyard? I've already found one from going...
  10. soranjaxx

Question about one of the worlds

Is Olympus Coliseum an optional world? I just wanted to know because I have the worst patience with the barrel things. I like doing the cup event but not the barrels and you have to pass phils "test" to progress. Do I have to do this world to progress further or do I just have tough it out? I...
  11. soranjaxx

Having some trouble with Trickmaster (I know I'm disappointed in myself)

I know he's one of the easiest bosses but I get so close every time. I'm all good until he lights his batons on fire and he shoots them at you, I've tried dodge rolling and keeping potions with me but I still get killed before I can beat him. How did you guys beat him? I'm sure he's probably so...
  12. soranjaxx

I found something and not sure what it is...

So I was in Traverse Town looking for treasures I missed and I visited the Third District and went to the door with the flame on it. I just now examined it and used fire magic on it. It opened and the little chime that played when ever you do something that's secret played. The door opens and...
  13. soranjaxx

Something I wondered...

Just got KH 1.5 a few days ago and I've started playing KH. I noticed something that was kind of interesting that I didn't notice the last time I've played the game. When you are in the Deep Jungle and you review the slides with Jane, Sora has some memory of the castle in the first slide. When...
  14. soranjaxx

Having some trouble fighting Xemnas :\

I'm having some trouble defeating Xemnas, I've been getting really close to beating him but it's been no use so far. Anybody got any strategies or anything to fighting him? Thanks!
  15. soranjaxx

Hiya :)

I finally actually got myself an account mostly cause I really enjoy tlking about KH and I like seeing different coversations and opinions so here I am! Hopefully I can make some friends? Idk :rolleyes:
Back