• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

would you want this to happen in khII?

In khII, would you want to have the three keyblades: anti-kingdom key(the one that anti-sora had in neverland) Lost heart sp? (the one that evil riku had) and reverse kingdom key? (the one that mickey had) It would be cool if they put those in but if they involve story alot in the keyblades...
  2. L

You know even though asas and dd were just ideas...

...I wish they werent just ideas because it would be so cool if bhk was wearing an unknown coat and riku was blindfolded and Bhk, riku, and mickey were partners. But my hopes were crushed and they turned out to be just some "ideas" *sigh* oh well kh2 will still be great at least but still...
  3. L

oops didn't see this forum!

Well this is a late introduction I didn't see this page. Well anyway I'm libreg (that not my real name lol) I beat kingdom hearts but On level 78 so now I'm hoping to beat on 100 and all the dalmation puppies colected and stuff. I really like this forum I hope you get to like me and yup thats...
Back