• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vanitas_Booker

Somewhat lost on what to do next....

So I just got 1.5, and I'm playing KHFM. My problem is, I've beat every world and locked it except Atlantica, Hollow Bastion, and End of the World. Right now, after I locked Olympus Coliseum, it said I should go revisit worlds and look for treasure..... do I really have to go and find treasure...
  2. Vanitas_Booker

Birth by Sleep Final Mix questions

Two quick questions: I sold my psp a long time ago, and now I want to play birth by sleep final mix -I found a 40 dollar used psp in great condition and a 40 dollar birth by sleep... Is it worth it to buy the game and play it or is Birth by sleep final mix practically the same as the normal...
  3. Vanitas_Booker

What's YOUR top ten favorite boss battles from the entire series?

So I thought this would be the best place to put this, although it really doesn't belong here either since I'm talking about the series as a whole.... Here is my top ten (tell the boss and a good description for why it's your favorite) : 10. Twilight thorn- This has to be one of my favorites...
  4. Vanitas_Booker

Where do I find the game to play it?

Hi! I heard X[Chi] came out on the 18th... if it is already out, where do I find it to play it? I here it is free to play, but some of the extras cost money, so I just wanted to know where I can find it to play it! :) thanks!
  5. Vanitas_Booker

Kingdom Hearts Disney pins

Hey guys! Not sure if I am putting this in the right area or not... but oh well! If it's in the wrong area, feel free to move it! Anyways, so I have these three Disney pins. They are supposedly really super duper rare and hard to find. Well, I was actually curious, does anyone know what these...
  6. Vanitas_Booker

Height variance - Is this a mistake?

So, I'm very interested in learning characters heights (as some of you know). Well, yesterday, as I was playing through kh2 I discovered something strange. I've been told Sora's height is anywhere from 5'5 to 5'7, which seems pretty legit. Well, I noticed on my play through that Sora comes up to...
  7. Vanitas_Booker

X-blade theory

I know.... I'm posting another thread and I'm sure you guys are like "PLEASE... STOP..." but, I do have another interesting theory. It takes a heart of light and a heart of darkness to make the Xblade... Ventus and Vanitas technically are the same person split into two hearts. Vanitas and...
  8. Vanitas_Booker

Birth By Sleep Play Arts petition

So I was thinking, why aren't there any play arts figures of the birth by sleep characters? I understand why they didn't make all 13 organization 13 characters (because it wouldn't sell enough to pay it off, it would be hard to pick who to make, and all that) but characters like terra, aqua...
  9. Vanitas_Booker

Vanitas Height

Hey everyone! I'm brand new here, and I actually just realized something really cool that I thought I would share with you guys.... Most people consider Vanitas and Sora to be the exact same height. Well, recently I decided to cosplay as someone from Kingdom Hearts, and my first choice was...
Back