• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

City of Heroes

I am in the progess of making my account. Anyone play this game and what do you think? And if you do play whats your character name? And if anyone knows,is there a way to play without paying with a credit card?
  2. S

Megaman Battle Network:Darknesses Repise (remake of N1 tornament)

Okay this is going to be a battle network toranament.You need to haqve a netnavis and a netop,if you want one person may be the netop and the other the netnavis. This will take place farther in the future so all the oringinal characters are not here.The tornament will be like this..if you face a...
  3. S

In a world without you

In modern times people do not beliave in Demons.angels,etc. But they are all around us breeding with us,eating with us,living with us.for only one reason.....to protect the world from things that wish to corrupt it.People live their lives without even knowing off these Angels and Deomons...
  4. S

Changing Destiney

Destiny.everyone has one.But no one can change it.Not the man who died trying to save his baby girl.Not the child that ran into the road to recover his ball.Not the old women that tried to save her dog from a burning house.But there are a group of people that may change destiney.They must stop a...
  5. S

.Hack:The Killing(Part 2)War

In the world players would become strong fight each other have fun,but since they events of the comatose players nothing has gone right in the world.Since that insedent their havent been many players in the world.But their was some players still lurking in the world.So in the world another virus...
  6. S

Megaman Battle Network:N1 Tornament

Okay this is going to be a battle network toranament.You need to haqve a netnavis and a netop,if you want one person may be the netop and the other the netnavis. This will take place farther in the future so all the oringinal characters are not here.The tornament will be like this..if you face a...
  7. S

the legend of zelda:new era

Okay i always wanted to make a zelda RP so here. In a land that forgotten their past now it had come back. The great gerudo 1,000 year born male Ganondorf was destined to be king of the gerudos.But he hungered for power and stole the thorne of hyrule.He was sealed away by the famed master...
  8. S

Chrno Crusade

I read the manga and I plan to buy the anime as soon as possible.Is the anime good?Who is your favorite character in the manga and anime?And what do you think about the series.
  9. S

The End Game

Since the begging of time people have predicted the end of the world.The death of all humanity and the end of the world,Gods wratih.To some they devote their lives to stopping this horryble fate but they dieed in vein now it is predicted that in a matter of a month the world will end.God has...
  10. S

New RPG world map?

Since we have a new RPG system then shouldnt have a new world map because it isnt KH related and nobody has found its secret so I think it should change.
  11. S

My theroy....

My theroy is that BHK is the shell of sora.(If KL reads this then where did it say that you need a heart to use a keyblade?)And that the orgnaztion is all shells.The leader (Diz) is the shell of ansem and he is the kind side left of ansem(that would explain why king mickey regonized...
  12. S

Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Well I just saw the show and I thought why not make an RP? Anyway I will play as meatwad. The places to fill is Fry lock, master shake, and carl.If you can think of any one else then list them. Rules:well any thing I guess.....
  13. S

Mega man X: New Era

(This takes place 7 years after mega man zero 3) Even after zero and cerils(I forgot her name)effort to stop the chaos on earth it wasfutile.they were confronted by a cyber elf form of the oringinal mega man X.He had only one idea for peace ecape to the third moon,using the ship Icarus as a home...
  14. S

Street Fighter: The next generation.

Okay you can be a oringil charter just so you know they will be very old or make your own . It is 20 years after street fighter 3 and their is a new tonament held by a annatomus in america. Will you win?Okay this is how we are going to do it people will loose to others but they are not of the...
  15. S

The Runes

In the world of crstal their are 25 True Runes.True runes are what keep the world in balance.Human,Angel,and demons what this power,but a ORG. (The Hunters) seek these runes for each a diffent reason. Template(also my charater) Name: Fayt Leingod Age:15 True rune/s:Fire(Maxemin of three)...
  16. S

.Hack/ The Killing....

Something has gone wrong with the world....people are dieing,when someone dies in the world now they die in the real world.Now some people have lost loved ones and are investing. Rules:no god people Romance allowed but nothing big I would like everyone to start in diffent places in the...
  17. S

How about skills and moves....

I am sorry if this is spam but this is just an idea,Why dont we have another meter....a skill meter, certain classes have certain skills and what weapons they use have their own skill.This is just an idea....
  18. S

Something a Keybladers need....

I think Keybladers should have spells but not big ones just like Fire or Blizzard.
  19. S

My stats went down by a mile!!!

I had Around 800 health and now I have 430 and all my other stats went down around that much.
Back