• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

City of Heroes

I am in the progess of making my account. Anyone play this game and what do you think? And if you do play whats your character name? And if anyone knows,is there a way to play without paying with a credit card?
  2. S

What song reminds you of a Kingdom Hearts Character?

I would think Linkin parks numb would fit riku,but I dont have the lyrics so yalls that dont know the song will have to suffer.
  3. S

Megaman Battle Network:Darknesses Repise (remake of N1 tornament)

Okay this is going to be a battle network toranament.You need to haqve a netnavis and a netop,if you want one person may be the netop and the other the netnavis. This will take place farther in the future so all the oringinal characters are not here.The tornament will be like this..if you face a...
  4. S

In a world without you

In modern times people do not beliave in Demons.angels,etc. But they are all around us breeding with us,eating with us,living with us.for only one reason.....to protect the world from things that wish to corrupt it.People live their lives without even knowing off these Angels and Deomons...
  5. S

Partial face shot of Enigmatic Man

Now that I look at it....I can see stripes at the egde of the hood on his face,and his face looks like Xaldin(new org. member.)
  6. S

Changing Destiney

Destiny.everyone has one.But no one can change it.Not the man who died trying to save his baby girl.Not the child that ran into the road to recover his ball.Not the old women that tried to save her dog from a burning house.But there are a group of people that may change destiney.They must stop a...
  7. S

question about reverse rebirth *spoilers*

well in kingdom hearts we watched soras story right?Well how do we know Riku didnt go to those places?
  8. S

Furry Sora?

maybe Sora doesnt become a lion but is able to fuse with simba creating a lion type fuse.....
  9. S

.Hack:The Killing(Part 2)War

In the world players would become strong fight each other have fun,but since they events of the comatose players nothing has gone right in the world.Since that insedent their havent been many players in the world.But their was some players still lurking in the world.So in the world another virus...
  10. S

Megaman Battle Network:N1 Tornament

Okay this is going to be a battle network toranament.You need to haqve a netnavis and a netop,if you want one person may be the netop and the other the netnavis. This will take place farther in the future so all the oringinal characters are not here.The tornament will be like this..if you face a...
  11. S

what was the most dramatic part of kh?

yeah mine has to be the sora sacafice sence when he frees kairis heart that the ending or the beginning where Riku is getting shawwloed by darkness and sora does to.
  12. S

E3 05!!!

oh can you see what the realease date for The legend of Zelda:the twilight Princess Is? Adn for KH 2 can you see BHKs name whay worlds are there and anything else I would appreacate it and you can PM this stuff to me.
  13. S

the legend of zelda:new era

Okay i always wanted to make a zelda RP so here. In a land that forgotten their past now it had come back. The great gerudo 1,000 year born male Ganondorf was destined to be king of the gerudos.But he hungered for power and stole the thorne of hyrule.He was sealed away by the famed master...
  14. S

Chrno Crusade

I read the manga and I plan to buy the anime as soon as possible.Is the anime good?Who is your favorite character in the manga and anime?And what do you think about the series.
  15. S

The End Game

Since the begging of time people have predicted the end of the world.The death of all humanity and the end of the world,Gods wratih.To some they devote their lives to stopping this horryble fate but they dieed in vein now it is predicted that in a matter of a month the world will end.God has...
  16. S

Keep old or get new theme song?

Yeah something like that.....
  17. S

Keep old or get new theme song?

I think they should keep simple and clean BUT make like diffent words to match the game like a extened version.
  18. S

Air Spell and a New Dodge Move

The dogdeing move looks like it is slideing dash from COM.I dont know if that spell lets you fly maybe charge at the enemie in the air.
  19. S

BHK name & crazy lame theory

Well if BHK is a shell of sora then his name would be sora.When one of the (axel or someone I forgot) called Diz ansem so wouldnt that mean that BHKs name is sora?
Back