• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DefiantHeart

Bad news

Well that's the spirit. Just have to keep looking forward and don't give up. It might sound corny here but, " may your heart be your guiding key." I followed that advice and took a leap of faith, and my mind's more stable now then it used to be. It maybe all about perspective, but sometimes...
  2. DefiantHeart

Bad news

I really hope this blows over for you. I don't use the term "evil" lightly, as I see people as flawed and limited beings, so it's really difficult for someone to truly be "evil" in my eyes as most decisions people make are based on limited experiences. This however, is in the nature of "evil."...
  3. DefiantHeart

KHUX ► What did you like about Union X that you will miss?

With me, I care more about gameplay and story then graphics. KH 3 felt short to me and it just didn't interest me as other Kingdom Hearts games have. I've gotten a lot of hate over my opinions on kh 3, but that's just how I feel about it. Had Kairi been playable for the whole game now, that...
  4. DefiantHeart

KHUX ► Union x Player Character Memorial

Thanks. Hopefully I will. :)
  5. DefiantHeart

Well, like Willow said, Nomura could always bring back Ephemer somehow. We have Xion literally back despite everyone thinking she was gone for good. So never know with Nomura, nobody in KH seems to stay dead for long lol. XD I definitely understand that, Union X had lots of filler and felt...
  6. DefiantHeart

Now that the series has finally concluded. I've been reflecting on my experience playing Union X. I started ever since Chi on jp, and I still remember like yesterday, how excited I was for it coming to global. We all know the good and the bad, the delays etc. I've made my peace with the negative...
  7. DefiantHeart

Probably all three if I can. I'm still in my depression mode, but thankfully my surgery's helped me to slowly reclaim my hope. Been in recovery since June 3rd ironically.
  8. DefiantHeart

These three are my most favorite outfits. It won't be the end for my character though. I plan on eventually making her into a 3d model in blender, then importing her into vr chat, along with my friend's once I learn it. Her name's Kairi, after my own name naturally.
  9. DefiantHeart

Dark Road ► So, I had a weird thought about Dark Road...

Well seeing how they've yet to really make original Disney plots, it's highly unlikely. Closest we have had are from kh 3, but even those still stuck pretty close to the story, and even then it was mostly Toy Box. ( Which in the end didn't really matter much, despite being canon.) Would like to...
  10. DefiantHeart

News ► Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

Neat I guess... not really much into reading honestly.
  11. DefiantHeart

News ► TWEWY Final Remix's "A New Day" featured in latest issue of Famitsu

Re: TWEWY Final Remix's "A New Day" featured in latest issue of Famitsu Meh, probably going to just watch a let's play on it. Originally I was hyped when they showed that new girl thinking maybe chu could play as her and team up with new and old partners instead of just Neku. But with this...
  12. DefiantHeart

News ► The World Ends With You -Final Remix- releasing Fall 2018

Cool, I guess. Really don't want to get a Nintendo Switch, but a lot of good titles are coming out on it...sigh.
  13. DefiantHeart

Shesez Breaks the Boundaries of Kingdom Hearts 2

Meh, honestly seeing Twilight Town like that kinda takes the magic out of it, along with seeing how the models are each actually positioned during cutscenes. Having modeled in a gaming company before though, it doesn't surprise me. Still it's kinda depressing knowing it's all just an illusion...
  14. DefiantHeart

News ► Official TWEWY Mr. Mew Plush currently in production

As I said on twitter... despite me disdaining cats and the color black, there's an odd feeling of fondness for this. Lol...
  15. DefiantHeart

News ► Nintendo releases HQ renders for The World Ends With You -Final Remix-

Shiki is missing a foot, lol. ( Great job Nomura or whoever updated the renders.) XD
  16. DefiantHeart

News ► The World Ends With You -Final Remix- Screenshots released by Nintendo Japan

Re: The World Ends With You -Final Remix- Screenshots released by Nintendo JP Yeah, unfortunately me too. Didn't want to since the Wii U fiasco, but having this along with Octopath Travelers as exclusives is too much to ignore... I'm going to have to go win one in one of those arcade games, lol...
  17. DefiantHeart

News ► The World Ends With You -Final Remix- announced for the Nintendo Switch

Re: The World Ends With You Final Remix announced for the Nintendo Switch I mentioned it on twitter, but it's so weird this was announced right after Strelitzia's quests... whoever does the khinsider twitter joked about the new girl possibly being the incarnation of Strelitzia... but yeah...
  18. DefiantHeart

Why Didn't Kairi take the Exam?

Or maybe Kairi is secretly uber powerful, and since the logic at the time that only boys played video games, they didn't want to hurt their egos. XD Jk of course.
  19. DefiantHeart

RUMOR: More Monsters Inc. screenshots from KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

Goofy's is pure nightmare fuel. o_o Really hope if this is real, that they change that design, yeesh. It's still possible someone could have made this whom has a lot of time on their hands and is just really really bored. XD I've created models and imported them myself in unity before. Takes a...
Back