• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Night time in Twilight Town?

Deep Dive and ASAS take place in twilight town. The BFU unknown is standing on a clock tower that looks just like the twilight town clock.
  2. B

BHK is playable!!!

How do you know you get to play him and fight with him though?
  3. B

Night time in Twilight Town?

If twilight town is twilight, then why is it the middle of the night in Deep Dive/ASAS? Shouldn't Twilight Town always be dawn or dusk? If not it shouldn't be called Twilight Town.
  4. B

Did any1 else notice this

Ooooops......Yeah I'm wrong. A clue to why it's a heartless symbol might be in ASAS, because at the one part when it just shows a ton of words and other stuff just flying at you, It says "You are the source of all heartless"which I have no clue who it's talking about.
  5. B

The Orginization's Superior.........?

I think Diz IS Ansem. They both have dark skin and freaky yellow eyes.And Diz is probably wearing those weird mummy wrap thingys to cover the scars he got when Sora whooped him, and when Kingdomhearts almost destroyed him with that light.
  6. B

Wait I could be wrong, let me go watch a.s.a.s.
  7. B

go start a thread about it Perfect Zero. As I was saying it looks just like a normal big blueheart, like the one on the kingdomhearts title.
  8. B

ummmm.....If any of you had payed attention, I don't think it's a heartless sign
  9. B

Mickey's Key Is Light; so not Sora????

What I mean is that everybody in this thread is basically saying that mickey is the light keyblade wielder which I think is a stupid theory, or their arguing about that Sora is the Keyblade weilder of light.
  10. B

Mickey's Key Is Light; so not Sora????

All of you people are insane.Mickeys keyblade isn't light, it's just the opposite of Sora's. Sora's kingdom key= Yellow handle, silver blade and silver chain. Mickey's kingdom key=silver handle, yellow blade and chain. And King Mickey's key is yellow not gold, they even have images showing it...
  11. B

When will they have a playable demo of KH2?

I'll kill someone if there isn't a playable demo that ISN'T in japanese!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. B

Demo?????

Only in Japan?!?!?!?! Thats a load of crap!!!!!!!I was thinking of getting the KH2 demo for my friends birthday!!!.......So......Dang........Stupid.............
  13. B

The 10 Confirmed Worlds Of KH2 (u may disagree..but i have proof baby!!!)

Cool worlds...I'd like going to Disney castle considering the fact that you couldn't go to it on the first one.....Why did they even put Disney Castle on your world map if you could'nt go there.......Deep Dive isn't a world It's a movie.......Deep Dive is twilight town only its night
  14. B

I JUST PRE-ORDERED Kh2!!!!

wooo......hooooo........you dont need to start a thread about it.
  15. B

How do you pronounce 'namine'?

Dang this is a weird thread!!!!!! I don't get what you're talking about!! I bet the next thing you're going to ask is how to pronounce Sora's name.
  16. B

I figured somthing out!

Can anybody other than me see who the Glowing eye unknown is?? Who do we know who has one visible eye? Diz.Who is Diz?Ansem.Who has freaky yellow eyes that probably would glow if tons of light went into them?Diz&Ansem. When the GEU(glowing eye unknown)comes out of the rock what do wesee on his...
  17. B

KH 2 demo question.

Playable-Yes.....I just hope I knew when and where it came out and what demo pack it is on.....It has to be on a demo pack with other demos...........I hope you get too use drive mode.
  18. B

The Beginning of KH2

What the heck that stupid kaiku logged on to my file and posted that! I will hunt you down Kaiku you made me look like im talking to myself!!!
  19. B

The Beginning of KH2

U shut up u loser we are not punks. Well i think that u will start off in twilight town y i don't know. And i think u will meet up with riku and mickey.
  20. B

The Beginning of KH2

Everybody has different theorys about where you are gonna be at the beginning of KH2 and what is gonna happen. Let's hear your ideas you punks!
Back