• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date I was hoping for April-May :/ Lets hope it will be out in June and not August >.<
  2. O

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Vanitas Sentiment's attacks look like Sora's antiform :o
  3. O

Secret ending, final ending, TVA endings, opening; absolutely perfect quality, all downloadable.

Re: Opening + all endings, absolutely perfect quality, downloadable. So only the OP is in CG??facepalm Not even the final/secret ending huh? -.- Crisis Core had like 40 CG scenes and they made only 1 with half reused scenes for BBS?:/Dogwut Anyway >.< The game is awesome so its fine,but a...
  4. O

Dearly Beloved

I didn't expect less from Yoko :3 Its great :'3
  5. O

Creator Message from Tetsuya Nomura (Message from the KINGDOM)

hahaha That made my day XD Funny thing is that 4 years have already passed since the release of KH2 in Japan >_< I cant wait for BBS but i hope the next installment will be KHIII >.< But Versus XIII will be his priority after BBS.So untill the release of Versus the only thing we can hope is...
  6. O

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

Exactly!AtW must be talking about Sora,i believe he is the one who will " save those unhappy souls.” (unhappy souls = Ventus Terra and Aqua ) Thats my guess >.< and yes the trailer is pure awesome >.< I cant wait for the game *O*
  7. O

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

Oh God >.< I cant wait any longer >.< BBS will be epic *o* I like how we hear Ansem the Wise say " his name is..." and then we get to see Sora :3
  8. O

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) At last we get to see Lea :D He doesnt have the tear-like signs that Axel has.
  9. O

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

Both tracks are awesome.Until now i like all BBS tracks we've heard.Yoko did an amazing job again :3
  10. O

ok thanks ;) im gonna wait for it :lol:
  11. O

Didnt see the youtube link in the frontpage :] Can you upload it somewhere so we can dl it in hq?If not its ok,im gonna wait till someone does or i'll get it from youtube but the quality wont be that good :/
  12. O

Has anyone ripped the trailer yet? >_<
  13. O

My thought exactly ;) Im pretty sure its the same VA
  14. O

tgs09 trailer *o* Me wants HQ rip now >.< Glad you looked at the official site today :D good job ;)
  15. O

NEW SCANS! (Now with hi-res translations)

Re: NEW SCANS! Nice scans :3 /Thx for the trans Lissar ^^ Eraqus has a scar similar to Xigbars in his chick >.< I don't think there is a connection though. Ven became an apprentice later huh? Makes sense due to his age.
  16. O

Crisis Core like Birth By Sleep?

You should watch a BBS trailer.The game is nothing like that.And is indeed made by the team of RE:Chain Of Memories.I think Nomura called it (the team) "Osaka team".
  17. O

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

At last a picture of him! *o* He looks like he can kick some serious ass :D awesome :3
  18. O

Famitsu Pictures based on Nomura Interview + Summons Pics

Nice :3 More pics are always a relief in all the waiting >.<
  19. O

Days - Preorders Surpassing Most DS Titles

Thats really good for the series :3
  20. O

Birth by Sleep Official Site+ Trailer

Re: Birth by Sleep Official Site Finally!It was about time we get a HQ trailer and the official website, which is amazing :3
Back