• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

You're an Angel of... *anime pics

This is a cute quiz... http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=22246 I'm an angel of Dreams... Sitting in the realm of dreams, you nover leave this realm. Just wandering from dream to dream is all you really do. Very beautiful, and the most neutral of all angel, you don't care about anything...
  2. E

Chrismas season = No KH2

ah, that's good *phewf* I got a bit worked up there... YAY! My hopes were not crushed by some cheesy plans that were totally disagreeable!
  3. E

Chrismas season = No KH2

THAT TOTALLY SUCKS! How dare they dissapoint millions of fans who have waited...er... patiently for the release of such a highly anticipated game! It's been many years since the release of Kh and most of us have managed to wait with KH: COM in our palms, but another year is just so INSANE!
  4. E

Witch Hunter RObin?

um... oi? I was wondering... has nayone seen most of the Witch Hunter RObin series? or was it so bad you had to burn it, throw it out the window, and vomit afterwards?! I saw the first volume, thought it was ok, and I'm debating whether to buy the rest... should I? Is it REALLY GOOD?!
Back