• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nexus

News ► Kingdom Hearts Keychains Release Date + Price!

now that I think about it I would love that keychain if it were ever to be made.
  2. Nexus

KINGDOM HEARTS II Dusk Plushie On Sale September 27!

So many sweet and awesome stuff coming out around Spetemebr, can't wait :biggrin:
  3. Nexus

News ► Kingdom Hearts Keychains Release Date + Price!

Aw man...Those look nice, but I've been wanting a, Roxas Key-Chain for a while now.
  4. Nexus

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Promo poster

Well here goes dumpster diving once more after a week it comes out.
  5. Nexus

What are your concerns with 2.5?

I think having it in cut-scenes would be fine. Nice fully..CGI cut-scene...Ok I gotta stop dreaming, but really I think a short re-cap would be nice. Or they go could for a FFXIII-2 route and have a menu options where you can listen/read of all the event chapters that happened in XIII.
  6. Nexus

Will the Xbox 360 or X1 get the remixes?

Bit of a shame really since, I'm mainly a Xbox freak this generation. It would be cool if 2.5 gets released on 360, I'm still fine with the PS3 version, but I have a soft spot for the Xbox Controller.
  7. Nexus

Nexus Artsy Stuff

Edit - Took down this thread for personal reasons.
  8. Nexus

Where will you start with 2.5?

I'm most likely going to play KH2 again since it's been ages, and I miss, Roxas in action with that one boss with Axel. And since I'm currently BBS right now I can save the HD of BBS for last
  9. Nexus

Will 2.5 get a PS4 release? Will 1.5 be ported to PS4?

I'm hoping at least, 2.5 can be ported on the PS4. So I don't to constantly keep on switching consoles.
  10. Nexus

First time Making account, but been lurking a bit :)

Hello people of, Khinsider! :wink:
Back