• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Ask the KHinsider Staff: Birth by Sleep Trailer

would there be any chance at finding a similar trailer for 358/2 Days but a lot longer then the one we have seen before
  2. A

Ultima Weapon before Memory's Skyscraper

ok i have seen some clips of the sora vs roxas fight from kh2 and in some of them i've seen using the Ultima Weapon keyblade and i'm wondering if anyone here knows how to get before you get to the area where sora fights roxas
  3. A

what do you think

what do you guys think about fighting both xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless at the same time like if they were the harder boss you had to fight against in kh2fm+ and that you have to face them with sora alone p.s. this is just an idea not something that will happen in the new game i just think...
  4. A

How did Roxas betray the Organization?

also ansem the wise said somewhere in the game that some of the members couldn't tell sora and roxas apart a exampleof this is when Demyx meets sora in Underworld before they fight he saids first thing he saids to him is roxas
  5. A

birthday

today is my birthday and i am so happy i you get guys are all doing well :) :)
  6. A

Could, Tifa, Leon, and Yuffie help!!

this is what i did i waited until their hp was all down then i use sora's trinity limit as the finishing move and that's how i would beat them
  7. A

twlight town Treasures

i was wondering if one of you guys could give me the location for all the Treasures in twlight town cause i'm a little lost
  8. A

what level did you beat septhroth at ?

hi guys i just want to know what level did you beat septhroth at ? cause i beat him at level 68 even though it say to be at 80 or higher
  9. A

dancer nobody

does anyone know where i can find the nobody called dancer cause i need to get 6 more twilight stone to get goofyls save the king if anyone can help please tell me well good luck to the rest of you on beating the game
  10. A

mickey

has anyone been able to play as mickey yet cause it saids you can you use him in certain boss like when you die he can come out to help you p.s.i will also put the Chances of being able to use him for these of you who want to and which bosses you fight against in which he may appear in later
  11. A

Sanctuary link

does any one know where i can download english version of passion Sanctuary cause i really want to get it can anyone help me:o p.s. which is better the jap version of passion or the eng version
  12. A

is diz/ Ansem kairi's father ?

ok we know that diz is the ruler of Radiant Garden and since that's true than he must be kairi's father since she is the princess of that world if you have more info on this please tell me cause i would like to know
  13. A

max in kh3

Do you guys think that goofy's son max may show up in kh3 just like Donald's nephews showed up in kh1
  14. A

Luxord in kh2 or kh:com

does anyone besides me thinks that Luxord would have been a better character in kh:com i mean the guy uses cards to fight and it makes sense to me what do you guys think
  15. A

how namine was born (non- **SPOILER**)

I don't know if anyone already knows this but is how namine was created and why she was able to fuses with Kairi to complete her. While Roxas is the Nobody of Sora, she is actually a "special Nobody" born from Kairi's heart when it left Sora's body. However as Kairi had no darkness in her...
  16. A

who is your Favourite order XII member

mines is axel cause so awesome
  17. A

who would win ?

ok i would like to know who win in a fight between cloud of ff7 and Squall/leon on ff8 p.s.cloud cause he can kick anyones A$$
  18. A

what disney worlds would you like to see in kh3

i put up another post on worlds from anime series/movies you would like to see in kh3 now someone said that It'd make more sense i asked what disney worlds we would like to see in the next kingdom hearts. so in this thread you can put any disney world you like to see in kh3
  19. A

How do you Beat tha Final Boss ( Ansem ) on Riku Mode

ok listen for a part of the fight just use your regular cards than when it's near or at his last two hp bars you can go and use the Maleficent Enemy Card cause by then you can give him more damage and you will be able to beat him faster p.s. you should also use a lot of cards when he uses a...
  20. A

can final form be use to fight Sephiroth

i don't know if anyone saw this but i think if you see the cilp after the sora vs Sephiroth fight you can see sora in his final form outfit has any one seen that and if you don't think it's true if you watch this cilp you can see what i am talking about http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=gv7tTOfD4aI
Back