• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I hate people who are jumping to conclusions.

OK, today, I was playing Splinter Cell and I finally got past a part in Presidential Palace that took me awhile and I celebrated. I go down to check the forums and all I see is, and I quote, "PS3 suxzorz" or "Sony sucks". I read them and it was filled with hate. They say that they played the PS3...
  2. S

Just for anybody that doesn't know...

OK, I have finnaly got my Moogle to level 9(highest level you can go with a moogle) and it says that all level S items are cut in half. I remembered that the Ultima weapon is a S item. Of course, I had already synthesized it but you could actually have extra Orichalcum+. You could just get 4 out...
  3. S

Can anyone see a pattern?

I beat Sephiroth at like level 80 as the guides say. I know some people beat him with a lower level but the point is is that in the last game, you could beat him when you were level 65. Thats 15 level difference(yay I can do math)but do you think the next game, it will takes us level 95 to beat...
  4. S

Speculation...

Hello, even though most people haven't finished the game and a lot of people finished, I will do this thread. I miss the times when I first joined these forums and took data from screens and scans and trailers and just speculated to make a reasonable, logical thought that could be the answer...
  5. S

Help with items for Ultima Weapon.

OK, I almost have everything. I need a dense crystal and 9 orichalum+. Give me there locations please. PLease give me complete list of all the orichalum+'s
  6. S

Need help with Xigbar!

Man,I can get this guy's health down to 2 bars then he uses that trick where your put in this center platform and he warps around you shooting you then he unleashes this big attack that drains the rest of your health. I need to know how to counter that. Reflect doesn't work very well because...
  7. S

KH:CoM game corrupt?

I turned on my GBA today. Something came up. It said, "Sorry, your file has been lost." My file is gone. I am mad and sad. I spent a year on that game making it all perfect. I need help. Bad. Also, I started a new game. I saved. Restarted and it lost that file too. My reverse/rebirth mode still...
  8. S

Spoiler...kind of but all Axel fans will flip out.

[spoiler] Sora fights with Axel at one point. Axel protects Sora from some nobodies. This leads to his death. I guess Axel thought that its better for Sora to be alive.
  9. S

Hey...I'm Back.

I'm no noob. I left here like in October of 2005. I haven't seen my old friends in a long time. I know my sig still says BHK and I don't know if you guys can still see the COM characters but o well. I am glad to be back. I also want to ask a question: If you pre-order, will you get ahead of...
  10. S

KH2 you can make your own keyblades.

Yes. Keychains In addition to receiving Keychains throughout the course of the game, you'll have the opportunity to craft a custom KeyBlade of your very own choosing (along the same lines as the Synthesis process from the first game). Details are sketchy, but it's said that the materials...
Back