• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

the result of boredom

browsing around looking for something funny and i get this which is really......well.......weird. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=1360 watch the movie......
  2. D

its REALLY important."tootsie pop licks"

how many licks does it take to get to a center of a tootsie pop?
  3. D

dude................i dunno im just bored.

me: you know what would be funny? cousin: what? me: if you died right now in that game......heh heh.*points to WoW (world of warcraft)* cousin: no that wouldnt. me: yes it would. cousin: no that wouldnt. me: yes it would. cousin: no that wouldnt. me: yes it would. cousin: no that wouldnt. me...
  4. D

DMC 3 help.....please?

i am stuck on mission 8: "renewed fear". the boss kicks my a$$ everytime......and it gets very annoying. -_-
  5. D

have you ever........

have you ever thought about something so much you forgot what you were thinking about? that happened to me 10 times this week-_-........
  6. D

the adventures of boredom and dark.

i am extremely bored so i decided to make a series about it. day one in the dark household, dark is plaing FFVII. dark: just one more hit and sephiroth should be dead......... Boredom: HEY! dark drops the controller. and sephiroth kills his party in the game. gameover music plays. dark...
  7. D

the plushie explanation.

ok, ok. some are disgusted on what lost souls and i did with the plushies. and for that i apoligize for both lost souls and my actions. i told almost everyone that i did not make the plushies. DID NOT MAKE THE PLUSHIES. which was why they were free to begin with. once again i apoligize.
  8. D

reno, rude and elena fight. need help asap!

they say its optional but thats just B.S! HELP PLEASE!
  9. D

how long did it take you to beat Xenosaga I ?

it took me 20 something hours. i skipped some scenes though. just finished it today. you guys?
  10. D

wow the plushies buisiness is going great!

i would like to thank everyone that actually took a gander at my sig of plushie. (did i just say gander?!) any way what i want to say is.........thanx for lookie lookie at the plushie thing in my sig. without you guys i would be bored!:D
  11. D

who really listens to ratings?!

i know i dont pay attention to the ratings. i just get the ones that dont look that bad. the only games that i get are rated E,T, and M
  12. D

xenosag (i need help!)

how do get out of the song of nephilim?! i have been on the same thing for over 3 months now.......of course i started over and now i am there once again..HELP!
  13. D

could you give me a group name?

i am preparing to create a game and i got almost everything except the characters and the evil dudes which i am going to make a gruop. and i also need to know shouldif i should make an RPG out of it. i will continue thinking but i am in serious need of help. i will give you credit too.....if i...
  14. D

Fanfiction ► "Obsession"

Title of fan fiction: “obsession” Chapter 1 (You will find out why it’s called that later but don’t be convinced in the beginning) Though my first fanfic was….um….not good I will keep throwing my fanfics at you until I run out of ideas! “I’ll...
  15. D

red hot chili peppers rule!

i started listening to them after i heard "californication". ever since it has been my favorite has been that one and "cant stop". what about you?
  16. D

every song remind you of certain games name a few

just like it says. im just curious and i want to know if im not alone on this one.
  17. D

this might have already been thread....................

in FFX-2 how do you get "the perfect ending"?i know you need to have 100% and all that but what do you do?
  18. D

where did tidus teach yuna how to whistle in FFX?

i am just wondering. any ideas?
  19. D

favorite quotes from kingdom hearts

whats your favorite quote from this game? mine is (note: this is on the title screen. if you wait a while there is a little "video summary" of the game if you will. it pops up just when it starts. its in little fragments and took me a while to get it.) "thinking of you whereever you are. we...
  20. D

heaven can wait-an rp of adventure

there is no story to it. just make it exciting. no killing off people.the main point here is about a charater that is immortal (could be more than one but less than three please.) this will be the first rp i created and i could only hope it would be a big success. when you join put "i am the...
Back