• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Krookodile553

Open Of Myths & Men (An RP loosely inspired by Percy Jackson) [PG-13]

At Pantheon High School, located deep in central Maine, every student is a direct descendant of a god or goddess, and they learn not only your typical subjects, but to harness their divine abilities. There are five different dorms, each named after a deity of wisdom. (Athena, Odin, Merlin...
  2. Krookodile553

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Just watched Brother Bear on Netflix for the second time, and think it would likely work as a world in KH3 called "Wilderness of Lights". Turn Sora into a bear cub, Donald into an eagle, and Goofy into a moose. Kenai could be...
  3. Krookodile553

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I'm actually okay with anything world-wise, with the exceptions of Marvel, Star Wars, TV shows, et cetera. I migh want some under-appreciated movies, like Dinosaur. I really liked how dark it was, and the amazing real-life...
  4. Krookodile553

Fanfiction ► Digimon Aura Force (my idea for season 7) (TV Y7 FV)

Part Two of Episode One Eric contacted Kiki, Sam, and Paula, and they all signed into the game for the first time. They were literally, sucked into their computers, disappearing from their rooms, screaming. They finally made it into the Digital World, and their partners, in their Rookie...
  5. Krookodile553

(WOW! Thanks for the compliments! I'll post part two of episode one as soon as I can!)
  6. Krookodile553

Think of this as an English dub for a made-up season, as I cannot come up with decent Japanese names, despite the fact I prefer subs over dubs. I got this idea loosely from the 3 Digimon World games for PS1, and a hint of the Digimon Story games for DS. A select group of Tokyo teens have been...
  7. Krookodile553

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I also think that The Emperor's New Groove would be HILARIOUS in KH3! Just hilarious.
  8. Krookodile553

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Here are a few lists of Disney-based worlds I came up with not too long ago... NEW *"Yes" tier* Hawaiian Town (The town where Lilo and Stitch live, basically) Jungle of Lore (The Jungle Book) [I mean, it was SUPPOSED to be...
  9. Krookodile553

Anime/Manga ► Digimon Adventure tri

Discuss anything Digimon-related here, from Adventure all the way to Xros Wars! My personal favorite of the six series is Tamers, mostly because of Guilmon.
  10. Krookodile553

If you were on "Idol"...

What song would you sing for your audition? Why? I would most definitely be the first person on American Idol to sing a Slipknot song, but one of their few non-screaming songs. It's a personal one I honestly relate to. Corey Taylor (the lead singer of the band) apparently wrote the lyrics about...
  11. Krookodile553

Fanfiction ► The Fan-Fic Writer's Moving Sidewalk

I am thinking of writing a mix between Pokemon, and DXW. Basically, instead of Digimon, there will be Pokemon. I'll probably wait for X and Y to come out before I finalize it though. I already have ideas for which Pokemon to debut in the first three episodes. (Digimon = Pokemon) Shoutmon =...
  12. Krookodile553

Crikey! Would ya look at that bloke!

I am new here. I am not new to KH, however, and am super pumped for the finale of the Xehanort saga. I like writing fanfics (I am currently working on a fic that is based on Digimon Xros Wars, only with Pokemon, but can't figure out which Pokemon is most like Shoutmon.)
Back