• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jotari

Hopes, Fears and Expectations

So made a discussion video with a friend of mine about the potentials of the next game. Check it out, you might like it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmqTzEauRAY
  2. Jotari

Is Marluxia More Powerful than Lexeaus?

I'm pretty sure it's implied Marluxia's boss battle was enhanced by the power of the castle and that his base power is comparable to Axel.
  3. Jotari

Was Luxord's Character Potential Kind of Wasted in KH2?

Yes, definitely. Ever since I first killed him I thought, they should have moved his boss fight to earlier in the game and have him unfought and surviving the finale. It seems like the kind of thing in character for him to review the situation after everyone else is dead and decide the odds...
  4. Jotari

KH 358/2 Days could be better

Xion should have been playable for half of the game's missions, it is called /2 after all. Then we could have had proper Xigbar, Axel and Riku boss fights. They also shouldn't have removed Pinocchio world. The whole real boy theming would have fit the game so well. Unfortunately with DDD saying...
  5. Jotari

Is the GBA Version Canon

Samhain said that. I just used the word they since I didn't want to assume a gender. You replied with I was just pointing out that Samhain meant only the apprentices in Castle Oblivion were loyal, a statement which excludes Axel, Marluxia and Larxene.
  6. Jotari

Is the GBA Version Canon

Another explanation is that Ansem didn't have full control over Riku's body yet. He couldn't just say "Hey Lexeus, it's me man. Put down that Axe, I got this whole thing under control." He was just using Riku to defend himself since it looked like Riku couldn't do it himself. Him being Ansem of...
  7. Jotari

Is the GBA Version Canon

I reckon Vexen could have fallen into the weakness of body category. He didn't seem like the most physically threatening of the Organisation. Of course weakness of body could be interpreted as Xehanort saying he failed to make vessels because they died before the process was completed meaning...
  8. Jotari

Is the GBA Version Canon

Axel was also sent there and from what we know, at the time before he made a bond with Roxas and Xion, he was considered a very trusted member of the Organisation. The guy sent to do their "icky jobs". He had none of the failings Xehanort mentioned, weakness of body, will or trust. In terms of...
  9. Jotari

Is the GBA Version Canon

Ah, just had a look at the scene again, now I understand my confusion. I was watching all the cutscenes of Re: Chain of Memories the other day bit the uploader didn't show any of the unvoiced ones. I thought the scene had been rewritten to only include the voice acted but removing all the...
  10. Jotari

Is the GBA Version Canon

But one thing that should be noted, 358/2 Days which was released two years after Re:Chain of Memories uses the Gameboy Advance dialogue for Riku's encounter with Zexion in the snarl of memories scene. Noticing that was what spurred me on to making this thread in the first place.
  11. Jotari

Is the GBA Version Canon

Re:Chain of Memories made quite a few slight changes to the original story. Ansem defeating Lexeus instead of Riku, how the Replicu died, Marluxia having a third form etc. Do you consider RE:Chain of Memories the only canon version? Or is the original higher in canon? Or should we take a...
  12. Jotari

What if Terra-Xehanort/Apprentice Xehanort did appear in DDD?

I'm suggesting the Master Xehanort seen in DDD, the one from the most distant future, is from half a century beyond the current series.
  13. Jotari

I think the tanned skin and complete reversal in hair colour are clear indications that he has an effect on Terra's body. We've also seen people's eyes change over time just by being around Xehanort so it's easy to say the changes occur over a long time. For Terra to end up looking exactly like...
  14. Jotari

Question: Why wasn't lenzo mad at Lea?

This. The dude is just chill by nature it seems. I can see him making a snide remark about it to Axel but ultimately being okay with how things turned out since they oddly turned out for the best. That is if he even appears in the future, which I hope he does. Him and Vexen have a lot of...
  15. Jotari

WAIT wait... wait...

The real reason though is that they didn't want to make a battle models and animations for KH2 Riku and Sora.
  16. Jotari

One of the more puzzling things about Dream Drop Distance is the fact that Master Xehanort returned when his heartless and nobody were destroyed. By the logic presented it should have been Apprentice Xehanort, the one who spawned the nobody and heartless. It also leads much confusion as to where...
  17. Jotari

What if the entire story was planned from the beginning

There doesn't seem to be a general Kingdom Hearts forum so I'll stick this one in here since this is where it would have the most effect on the series. Anyway the story of Kingdom Hearts has evolved greatly with the release of new games. It's now a huge mass of complicated prophesies and heart...
  18. Jotari

What if there never was CoM?

Riku already had plot in Twilight Town. That's where he fought his replica for the final time and figured out Ansem was DiZ (or in a funnier way of saying it, figured out Ansem was really Ansem disguised as Ansem). Overall Riku's portion of the plot felt very unfinished. As you said they had...
  19. Jotari

How were the world's restored?

This might have been explained in game but I can't remember. Was it defeating Ansem? And if so, why? He personally wasn't connected to the lost worlds. Was it closing the Door to Darkness? If so why? It was already closed before the ending. I think I kind of always just took it at face value...
  20. Jotari

Re-viewing KHII

I disagree with Ansem being dropped out of nowhere. He shows up at the start of the game and the Ansem reports help to solidify his presence slowly throughout the entire game. The fact that he is the villain is a twist but it isn't completely pulled out nowhere.
Back