• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Johnny Stooge

I cant stand johnny stooge, always calling people dumbasses when he is the dumbasss. Gets mad at any little thing. Probably thinks he's tough or something.
  2. C

Mulan Heartless

probably little heartles tigers. sorta like how in deep jungle there were heartless monkeys
  3. C

create an outfit

how about whinnie the pooh wearing large, extremely baggy, black rocker jeans with chains hanging down. He would have lime green 7" spikes on his head. He would have breast implants and extremely long curly toe nails
  4. C

create an outfit

i cant draw if my life depended on it, or else i wood surely draw it
  5. C

Two keyblades?

that sounds pretty dumb.. . . . . .. .. fusing. . . . . . .. + i never saw that trailer where there fused. which one is it?
  6. C

create an outfit

here's what tou do: you get any character from KH 1 or 2 and give them an outfit you wish you could see them wear. I'll start: Beast would be wearing stockings that have tacky stripes on them that would be yellow, blue and orange. He would be wearing a burret(artist/ poet hat.) on his head. He...
  7. C

Two keyblades?

sorry im new to this, i didnt know u could edit
  8. C

Worlds you would like to be KH2

i want lion king, Neverland (not a boat and a clock), and maybe som worlds who have no key and you just explore them and u can go inside all the houses and the place could be really big. p.s. SoulEater2118 has the best movie/singnature thing in the world
  9. C

Two keyblades?

and*^ my bad.
  10. C

Two keyblades?

he nad goofy fuse?!?!?!?!?!?!
  11. C

Two keyblades?

sorry if this has arleardy been answered, i havent been on in a while b4 yesterday
  12. C

Two keyblades?

I noticed (and im sure u all did, too) that in KH another side, another story the BHK and that other kid had two keyblades. Do we know if sora can have two keyblades out at once?
  13. C

synthesis

in my opinion, the easiest item to get was gale, the hardest was mystery goo
  14. C

What level were you when you beat the game?

Re: what lvl where u when u beat the game? i was at level 54 with oblivion.
  15. C

Who beat game 100%

how many of u people beat the game 100%? i have the ultima weapon, level 100, beat all the optional bosses, locked all the worlds, found all 99 dalmations all i needa do is hades timed and get donald lvl. 100
Back