• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. khandbz

How many people are done with Nintendo???

I am so done with Nintendo so I got a 3ds it was great especially when I got to play DDD, Re coded, and 358/2. Then they came out with the new 3ds :mad::mad: and i want xenoblade so bad. All heart broken and scorn I almost bought it and then I said forget it I'm getting a vita. The vita is good...
  2. khandbz

Please don't troll this. Is Kingdom Hearts 2 the best game so far?

In my opinion after playing all of them yes i like kingdom hearts 2 but kingdom hearts 2.5 will be my favorite after i play it.
  3. khandbz

Should time travel be used in Kingdom Hearts 3?

I think personally no time travel. Dream drop diastance confused me enough no more friggin time travel especially if its like sora going back to the bbs to change things. Just no time travel noooo.
  4. khandbz

Should Vanitas come back in KH3?

I think Vanitas is coming back because of DDD thats just me but I still want your thoughts:confused:
  5. khandbz

Do you think we should be able to change Sora's costume in KH3?

I think we should totally be able to control what he's wearing!!:confused: Your thoughts......:cool:
  6. khandbz

Should Roxas and Xion come back in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Yes i think they should help Sora in the jorney. Maybe they should let Sora decide if they come back. Im just saying they were in Dream Drop Distance..........:confused:
  7. khandbz

Does anyone go to

I just wanted to know if anyone was from my school :cool:.
  8. khandbz

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

First Demyx god he got on my nerves i like my sitar and stuff boo Demyx. He had a personality though.Marluxia I died so many times on Marluxia gay self. Sephiroth Omg Sephiroth he is sooooo hard its annoying.:cool: But overall master xehanort will proboly be the hardest in kingdom hearts...
  9. khandbz

If you could have a keyblade which one would it be?

fenir,oblivion,and master eraqus' keyblade for me :cool:
  10. khandbz

Who is better: Sora or Roxas?

I love them both but if i had to pick one roxas because 2 keyblades double trouble.Don't get me wrong sora's tight to but until he gets 2 keyblades full time roxas.:cool::biggrin::redface::confused:
  11. khandbz

who do you like better lea or isa?

I love lea reminds me of my self saracastic and willing to play the role.Isa cool to but dang lea is better.:cool:
  12. khandbz

KH3 characters, two favorite worlds, and do you think Vanitas will return?

I think we will see my man lea,sora,riku,aqua,mickey for sure,kiari,ventus,hope terra,and Isa,xigbar,and xhanort.I would say my favorites are twilght town for the mysteriousness and the world that never was because I think it will be the fighting ground for the 7 light and 13 darkness.I think...
  13. khandbz

TAV in KH3 Opinions

I want to know your opinion onTerra,aqua,ventus,and master eraqus because if they I get to see 1 of them I'll be happy.
Back