• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lea

[SPOILERS] Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts III

Pretty big spoiler alert ahead, please be cautious. According to a leaker, the Radiant Garden Restoration Committee are no where to be found in KH3. Kinda disappointed in this leak.
  2. Lea

Square Enix Presents E3 2015 Hype Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrSH2wKh6ys
  3. Lea

Next Events?

Hey guys, It's been quite a bit since I've posted on these forums because, to be honest, the news has been super dry lately. What's the next couple events we can expect to see Square/Nomura at, and where we could maybe expect some KHIII news? I'm really desperate for news now because of how dry...
  4. Lea

[POLL] What's your least favorite Kingdom Hearts game in the series?

The title explains itself. Which KH game is your least favorite? (Chi is not included in this list, and I'm talking about the latest installments of the game, not counting cutscene only remasters) I know these posts are common, but I needed to make another.
  5. Lea

More 2.5 Gameplay

So Kingdom Hearts just tweeted this gameplay footage with an interview playing in the background with Tai Yasue and It's pretty interesting. Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Gameplay Demo - IGN Live: E3 2014 - IGN Live - IGN Video Glad to see they're considering the PS4 route as well. Gameplay looks...
  6. Lea

Top 10 Kingdom Hearts YouTube Video

So, I don't usually share videos on here, but I spend a lot of time watching YouTube videos on people's personal opinions and what they want to see in KHIII. Normally It's the same thing over and over again. Frozen!! Star Wars!! Marvel!! etc. It's very rare that I come across someone who knows...
  7. Lea

Gaming PC for $600-$950

Hey guys. So I recently was able to accumulate around $1k and what I'd like to do with a large majority of that money is buy a gaming PC. I'd like to pay somewhere between $600 to $950. I'd like to play some higher end games as well and would like for them to look and run nice and smoothly. I'd...
  8. Lea

Aerith's Voice

So today I've been playing KHII and I just realized how God awful Aerith's voice is. I swear, she sounds like the lead of a poorly voice-acted Kingdom Hearts fan video on YouTube. Did anyone else realize this while playing KHII? I mean, not only did I find her voice boring, but the quality just...
  9. Lea

IGN's 10 Worlds We Want in Kingdom Hearts 3

10 Worlds We Want in Kingdom Hearts 3 - IGN 1. Star Wars 2. Marvel 3. Frozen 4. Robin Hood 5. Pixar 6. Wreck-It Ralph 7. The Muppets 8. Song of the South 9. Indiana Jones 10. Lightning (Wow, didn't know Lightning was It's own world!!) Didn't April Fools happen already? (With the exception of...
  10. Lea

Disney Magical World

Didn't see a thread on here about this game so I thought I'd make one. I got it two days after release. Was nervous because before the game was out, everyone was annoyed that it looked too much like an Animal Crossing knock-off but I'm glad I bought it. There are definitely Animal Crossing...
  11. Lea

3DS XL Bundles

Hey, so I just recently saved up enough money to purchase a 3DS XL, and I'm really excited to upgrade from my small 3DS. My problem is that once I save up the money for something, I just have to get it right away. So I want to try and find a really cool bundle that's coming out this time. The...
  12. Lea

Kingdom Hearts III Ending Theory

I'm making another thread on here lol, as you can tell I'm very interested in theories right now and seeing some other theories haha. Well I found a theory somewhere on the computer about the ending for KHIII and it was interesting. The person who made the theory said it could happen but they...
  13. Lea

Theory about Sora's soul

So I found this theory on YouTube and I thought I'd share it here, It's pretty interesting and makes a lot of sense. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkDlZXrxr-Q Thoughts?
  14. Lea

KHIII track release?

So I was on Google and I searched "Kingdom Hearts 3 release date" to see if any companies maybe did an April Fools joke for it, and I stumbled across this article. Kingdom Hearts 3 Release Date Possibly Delayed; Adding 'Star Wars' Characters? May Need New Trailer; Square Enix Releases Survey...
  15. Lea

Favorite Handheld Kingdom Hearts Game

Just interested to see everyones favorite handheld game. Mine is BBS at the moment, but I'm not going to vote in the poll because I still have yet to fully complete DDD, I'm at the Symphony of Sorcery at the moment and I love the game a lot so far, possibly more than BBS but I'm still unsure...
  16. Lea

Do Difficulty Levels Matter?

I thought I'd make this thread simply because I want opinions from people on KHI. I've had this discussion quite a few times with friends in real life. So I'll admit to you all, I enjoy playing my games on the easiest difficulty. Of course when I let my friends know this, they had a good laugh...
  17. Lea

Overwhelmed/Nervous About KHIII

Am I the only one who's extremely nervous about how KHIII will turn out? I've been thinking a lot about KHIII lately, and I've just now realized how nervous I am about the outcome of the game. It's no so much because I doubt that Square Enix can make a good game, it's more because of the huge...
  18. Lea

KHIII or HD Remaster in 2015?

Would you guys rather see a DDD HD Remaster with some other goodies (like BBS v.2/Chi) in 2015 or Kingdom Hearts III? My personal opinion is that I'd like to see a DDD HD Remaster, and the other stuff with it would be a nice little addition. Maybe It's just because my OCD would kill me if DDD...
  19. Lea

Which version of KHIII will you buy?

If SE releases a CE and LE copy of KHIII, which version of the game would you buy? The digital download, the regular retail copy, the limited edition copy, or the collectors edition copy? I hope they have CE and LE for KHIII, because I feel like Square could make a lot of money with a CE...
  20. Lea

Combat in Video Games

So this is something I've wanted to talk about somewhere for a while now and I don't know how well received it will be and I don't know if anyone will agree with me or anything. So I've been playing video games since I was about five or six. I am now seventeen and I still enjoy playing video...
Back