• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lea

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Definitely was one of those people for a hot minute when he gave his "review". Now after seeing the stuff he's leaked though, I don't trust his judgement. The gameplay looks incredibly fun and the worlds totally wowed me.
  2. Lea

[SPOILERS] Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts III

Re: [BLANK] are not in Kingdom Hearts 3 at all Fixed the post, thank you.
  3. Lea

Re: [BLANK] are not in Kingdom Hearts 3 at all I apologize, haven't posted on this forum in quite a bit, where are the rules for this forum?
  4. Lea

Pretty big spoiler alert ahead, please be cautious. According to a leaker, the Radiant Garden Restoration Committee are no where to be found in KH3. Kinda disappointed in this leak.
  5. Lea

Square Enix Presents E3 2015 Hype Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrSH2wKh6ys
  6. Lea

Next Events?

Hey guys, It's been quite a bit since I've posted on these forums because, to be honest, the news has been super dry lately. What's the next couple events we can expect to see Square/Nomura at, and where we could maybe expect some KHIII news? I'm really desperate for news now because of how dry...
  7. Lea

Dream Drop Distance HD Confirmed in X[chi]?

"A DDD HD Remaster would NEVER happen" they said "Why would they need to remaster a title that was only made a few years ago?" they said "There's no point for there to be a DDD remaster" they said Glad I always had hope for a DDD remaster. I hope we get some good news soon about it...
  8. Lea

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Ordered the CE! I'm so excited for this. Only... now I will have three 1.5 copies... Don't know what I'm going to do with the other two now lol. I'm sure I can find two friends who might be interested.
  9. Lea

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

TAKE ALL MY MONEY SQUARE!!!! I'm so happy about this! At first I was a bit bummed about no soundtrack, but I figure the Heartless plush and KH collectable pin make up for it! Definitely gotta order this!! EDIT: Saw it runs for $100! Totally worth it IMO.
  10. Lea

[POLL] What's your least favorite Kingdom Hearts game in the series?

The title explains itself. Which KH game is your least favorite? (Chi is not included in this list, and I'm talking about the latest installments of the game, not counting cutscene only remasters) I know these posts are common, but I needed to make another.
  11. Lea

Watch Tetsuya Nomura Draw Sora!

Really cool to watch. I can't tell though, is that Sora's KHII outfit or is it a new one entirely? It definitely has similarities to his KHII one, but there seems to be some differences. Maybe I'm going crazy. EDIT: Yeah never mind, I'm just going crazy.
  12. Lea

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Early Copies + Teases Another HD Remaster?

Puttin' my money on Jump Festa mainly because It's a Japanese thing. Also weren't both of the remasters announced there? I'm fairly certain 2.5 was.
  13. Lea

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Early Copies + Teases Another HD Remaster?

This basically all but confirms DDD HD! Of course, I'm not going to get my hopes up bcuz Square Enix, but I think It's safe to say that this is pretty big news. Please please please let a DDD remaster happen! Twitch
  14. Lea

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- in Stores Ready for Release

This makes me want to buy the Japanese LE so bad, but I'm just worried that once I do, something really cool is gonna come out for NA KH fans, and I'm not going to be able to afford it. Then again, if something cooler than the pin was coming, I'm sure we would have found out by now. I'm torn...
  15. Lea

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

This is coming from a huge Disney pin collector. This Limited Edition bundle is a huge smack in the face to the US and Europe. I'm excited to add another LE pin to the collection, but seriously?! The pin doesn't even look that good. I'd like it better if it didn't have the 2.5 logo on it, but...
  16. Lea

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Featured in Famitsu!

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Featured in Famitsu! The picture of SDG hugging looks beautiful, but MY GOD JACK'S HANDS. KILL THEM WITH FIRE. Please fix those textures omg lol.
  17. Lea

More 2.5 Gameplay

So Kingdom Hearts just tweeted this gameplay footage with an interview playing in the background with Tai Yasue and It's pretty interesting. Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Gameplay Demo - IGN Live: E3 2014 - IGN Live - IGN Video Glad to see they're considering the PS4 route as well. Gameplay looks...
  18. Lea

Top 10 Kingdom Hearts YouTube Video

So, I don't usually share videos on here, but I spend a lot of time watching YouTube videos on people's personal opinions and what they want to see in KHIII. Normally It's the same thing over and over again. Frozen!! Star Wars!! Marvel!! etc. It's very rare that I come across someone who knows...
  19. Lea

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Would it make any sense if Young Xehanort is the present day Young Xehanort who just time travelled to try and get Young Eraqus to become one of the thirteen seekers of darkness?
  20. Lea

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Ahh! I'm so excited now! Even though December 2nd is quite the wait, but I'll survive. Still gotta get the plat for 1.5 anyway. Also, that KHIII teaser! Awesome. To confirm, the lost masters are more than likely referencing the Fortellers from Chi right? Is it bad that I'm more excited that...
Back