• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Santiago

The likelihood of II.5 (and I.5) being ported to PS4/Vita

With Kingdom Hearts I.5 being requested a fair amount (Even though Final Fantasy Type-0 dominated the competition) in a blog post by Sony asking which games people want ports of (More Great Games Coming to PlayStation via Third Party Production Team – PlayStation.Blog), I'm wondering if SE would...
  2. Santiago

Will We Ever See a Full 358/2 Days Remake?

They originally wanted to remake the game entirely for 1.5, but they didn't have enough time to, so they settled for just remaking the cutscenes. That being said, will we ever see them fully remake it? Would you support their decision if they did? I'm really hoping we do see it in a future...
  3. Santiago

Hello.

As my username implies, my name is Santiago. I remember stumbling upon this website before awhile back when I was direly looking for Kingdom Hearts III info. This was even before 358/2 Days was out, and I was maybe about ten or eleven years old at the time. Anyways, I thought since they...
Back