• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Images help

I am looking for some images that I can't find anywhere, can someone help me? I am looking for NEW pics/ screenshots of Axel (mainly from the Roxas part of the game) and pics from teh opening FMV of Roxas stepping on the stained glass floor of Sora (emphasis on the stained glasss of Sora) Thanks :)
  2. C

Need help, MAJOR

I was fooling around with my computer settings and now everything is too "long". Things that are square (icons for example) are now long rectangles. Movies I watch, like on itunes are now long rectangles instead od squares. Everything including menus and icons are now smushed together and...
  3. C

KH2 BHK intro image

does anyone have a image of the stained glass floor that the BHK (or Roxas) lands on? It's the one of sora and riku etc.
  4. C

Able to play on my On PC?

Is there anyway I can play Kingdom Hearts on my computer? I own the game and I have a controller usb for my computer so i was wondering if I was able to play the game on my computer?
  5. C

Why so long for the US?

Why is the game taking longer for the US version to come out? Are they adding more stuff? Or is it just the voices?
  6. C

Viewtiful Joe

Does anyone know where I can download viewtiful Joe so I can play it on my computer? I would probally want the PS2 version so I can play as Dante. Also the same as Viewtiful Joe 2 also. If you don't know where, do you know where I can downlaod the torrent file?
  7. C

KH2 Cover

Does anyone have apicture of the cover without the logos and everything just the picture? Also If possible can sonmmeione make it into a wallpaper for me and tell me how to make it into a wallpaper? Thanks
  8. C

Passion

is there a full version of the current japanese version of passion for download on mp3, if yes than where can i get it
  9. C

New Trailer question

In the newest trailer, TGS 2005, they show the engmatic man and he talks. For those who have played or know whta his voice sounds like, who's character that we've seen does it sound like, this might give us a clue to who's shell/side/etc. it is
  10. C

FFVII AC product questions

Hi, I bought FFVII: AC off of ebay and its kicks butt!!! It's so cool, but I live in the U.S. so it has subtitles of course, anyway for those who ahve seen or heard about this, there's a part when the short haired *****SPOLIER Sephiroth Clone***SPOILER has a cellphone rimngtone of the Final...
  11. C

Doom 3 for PC help

Hi, I need help. Whenever I play Doom 3 on my PC, whenever I move my mouse up or down or left or right, or when the lights flicker in the game,a line of digital "noise" in form of rectangles move across my screen for a few seconds. How can I fix this?
  12. C

David Boreanaz as Leon for 2?

Does anyone know if Boreanaz will return as Leon ind KH2? I hope he does, he gives Leon more character he's a perfect fit.
  13. C

Cloud and Leon

I am having trouble locating the images of Leon and Cloud fighting together, can someone give me a link to them? Thanks, sorry for the trouble.
  14. C

Sephiroth???

I was looking on the recently updated cast list on imdb.com and it says Sephiroth- Lance Bass. It looks like he will return, I mean if Cloud returns in his Advent Children costume maybe sephiroth will.
  15. C

Snake Eater

Does anyone have a mp3 download of Snake Eater the theme from MGS3 in english vocals (The one playing in intro screen and at the end battle against the Boss)
  16. C

Super Smash Bros. 3

Is there any news on SSB3 like any new chracters or stages or anything??
  17. C

RE4 tactical vest

does anyone have any pictures of the tactical vest that you can buy in RE4 or screenshots of Leon wearing it? Thanks.
  18. C

SE party 2005 trailer

when will we be able to see the trailer that the news was talking about? Is it out somewhere else?
  19. C

god of war

For those of you who have bought God of War new, dis yours when you opened it have the annoying sticker on the top of the case that has the playstation symbol and says God of War? Mine didn't and I bought it new, sometimes do they forget?
  20. C

Enigmatic Man

Here's my theory on who the enigmatic Man is I watched the TGS03 trailer again and forgot about one thing, the Unknown who Sora is running towards who starts to pull off his hood. I remember reading in the KH2 Characters section that Nomura said that the Enigmatic Man is the unknown standing in...
Back