• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

English command in KH2 trailer

Re: just noticed (dont kill me) That's actually good. The faster he changes, the less likely it is that you will get hit before you change.
  2. A

Namine..........Britney Spears?

Sorry, can't spell... Also, yes she does, with all those dance moves she does, she would be too out of breath to sing, so therefore a lip sync is the only way for her to do her thing and not suffocate. However, most likely her CD's are real, because she usually would not have to dance with...
  3. A

New Interview

According to my brother, the only new bit of info is the bit about Namine=Britney Spears. That's pretty surprising. Also, I believe there were more voices, let me see if I can find them... Okay, my brother managed to find them (He can find anything related to KH)... Just a bit more stuff to...
  4. A

Namine..........Britney Spears?

Kinda hard to wrap my mind around. Still it would be nice to hear a popular female voice. Though if Namine gets a singing part, would they also have to hire the person who Britney Spears uses as she lip sings?
  5. A

bhk and namine---sora and kairi

Well, anyway my brother says Riku deserves to die alone, and that Sora and Kairi are a must. Also, I recently managed to play through Reverse rebirth (My brother won't let me take up Sora's story), and when Namine says she is Kairi's shadow, she says that that is why Sora won't completely...
  6. A

Mulan Heartless

Okay, he just told me that the other one was this wizard heartless that surounded Sora and the gang in the trailer. They were wierd looking, and sort of black/blueish.
  7. A

Mulan Heartless

That was the final boss, My bro, ~NGD OMEGA~ Said that it there were a kind of horse riding heartless that he saw in the trailer, when Sora was kicking butt in Brave mode. Big and bulky. Also, the dragon like heartless that was shown in the magizine scan with the fan like arms was the final boss...
Back