• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kiro`Seijuro

I'm back?

If any of you even remember me being here in the first place. xD I guess I'm a longtime vet here but I've only ever used the chat regularly. Which reminds me...where's the chat in this new board set-up? o.0 If there even is one.
  2. Kiro`Seijuro

Waking

I close my eyes and I am killing for loot and I wake up to blood on my bood In panic I tell myself it's not the truth But when time goes by blood will seep down from my roof I keep on the road to withdraw from my crime With attention away my walls coat with grime Not a minute goes by, when I'm...
  3. Kiro`Seijuro

Fanfiction ► Burden in my Hand [DBZ Fanfic]

I roleplay on another forum where you take one Dragonball Z character and build their history as your own. This is a storyline roleplay from a friend of mine and I. He roleplays Bujin, a small teal alien, I roleplay Celipa, a female saiyan. They're both canon characters but the way we roleplay...
  4. Kiro`Seijuro

MY FIRST CONCERT

Ok, so, the other night, I went to see Roger Waters in concert, the "Creative Genius" of Pink Floyd. It was, without question, the highlight of my life thus far. The crowd was roaring, he had this high-definition screen behind him that was extremely massive, and it just showed this things while...
  5. Kiro`Seijuro

Daddy

S O N O F S A M The pack they have always feared is back.
  6. Kiro`Seijuro

The Heart of the Island

It was a calm night...kids and adults alike rested silently, as their flight hurtled through the sky; with minimal turbulence. The pilots in the cockpit were doing their job just fine, and the plane was on course. What they didn't know...was that the engines were shuddering. At first, ever so...
  7. Kiro`Seijuro

RP tournament!

Hey there! Even if I don't have many posts, I wanna have an RP tournament. I'm gonna be in it, even if I will lose miserably, but please post here if you wanna be a part of my tournament. How many people should be in it?
Back