• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Final Fantasy VII - Dirge of Cerberus Aussie and Euro

Hey guys what happening about Final Fantasy VII: DOC because isn't suppose to be out soon in aussie and euro but i haven't heard a thing... the Square enix site says November but i haven't seen a sign.
  2. D

Ps2 slimline problem!

Yo guys, I just got a new ps2 slimline silver, since my bro has taken our old one when he moved out... anywho... i Can't get to my saves from my ps1 memory card... y the hells thats? and its not just mine it doesn't work on my friends as well, so its not a one off them. any know y the hell y?
  3. D

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

Hey at the risk of sounding like a noob.... There wasn't any extras added? was there... Coz i tried to avoid any information about the story and side quests before i got it... and i seriously can't be f***** to read walkthroughs of the american version to find out...
  4. D

KH2 - time for you to complete

Hey guys how long did it talk you guys to finish the game the first time and your best time? this question is also to help me figure out how long the game is so if this is repeated topic, their is another reason behind it.
  5. D

how the hell did you get it earily, and from who? coz i wannna know, well not now bbut ofr future reference coz the earlist time now for me is when i get it..... only 14 more hours :thumbsup:
  6. D

WOOOOOOOT.... i saw my copy of KH2 today, i like... can't reach... it was litterly 1 metre way from me... i tried to reach but noooo... i had my name and everything.... i can't wait 19 and 1/2 hours :cry: 11 am i will have tomorrow... at least my last exam is tomoz. nothing to stop me playing...
  7. D

Nope, i think they get it within 2 or 3 days of its release.... but man, the NSW holidays start perfectly with the release, it is released the last day of school for me and the second last day for everyone else... but man this is gonna be sweet. KH: CoM Riku is easy now, in my opinion, but if...
  8. D

7 days, 7 days, 7 days.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! Finally and no more maths exams to hinder my fun of it. I saw the book today, it looks great... i can't bloody wait, 2 years nearly people, 2 years... i've been waiting and some of you just as long or longer... and MFG it is almost here i...
  9. D

that would be sweet, but God Dam square enix (sorry to many God Believes), that stuffed us over again, if their is no extras i'm gonna, I'm gonna:cursing: ... Cry :cry:
  10. D

I've seen it at JB HI FI and its $30 but like 25% when buying it with the game. Guys you know if you preorder it doesn't get delieved, the store holds it for you so u are sure to get it... so thats y i pre=order it because 3 mates of mine did from the store closet to me so i'm getting it with...
  11. D

Guys thats right the 28th for aussie, and 29th for uk, i fell sorry for you guys, but it's only a day. wooooooooot 11 days XD and now that i have exams the time will go even faster coz i am at home til its release. XD
  12. D

that sucks, i never readctha interview... oh well. but in the end if a khII:FM come out would u want it? i don't think i would, exspecially if ours already had extras close to the FM verson, and we have waited a f***** long time so it would be just as long if not longer for fm
  13. D

Riku's AP?

Ok this is gonna sound really really lame, but i haven't pla com for ages andf i can't remeber what the hell AP is used for in riku's story. it is really starting to annoy. i have had the biggest memory blank ever. well i did skip the tutorials, that could be part the problem, but i've finished...
  14. D

The only thing i know is the worlds, i've kepted off the storyline and i still don't know the name of the BHK. to me he stilll is that... which is sweet. well i'm getting it between 10:30 and 11 am on the thursday it is release in aussie :D... its gonna be so kewl. that would be awsome if the...
  15. D

it will be back calm down dude... but woooooooot. can't wait can't wait, can't wait XD
  16. D

Hey its 15 days for australia too :D, so i can spoil it for you over night.... wahahahahahahahahahaha... lol i'm not that mean... 15 DAYS LEFT XD
  17. D

wooooooot.... i pre-ordered it today and i get it after my ipt exam... last exam for the term... woooot... i have to go check out the site be back soon... * foot steps running.... and getting fainter* *i vioce from the distance calls "16 days to go"*
  18. D

yo kewl, thanxs for that... hey we get it on the 28th... wtf... but thats kewl :D
  19. D

hey guys if i pre order it on tuesday, which i am doing, should i get it on the day, like 2 weeks before it should be out?
  20. D

wooooooot less then 3 weeks left. this hype is so kewl, i can't wait, i'm getting it like first thing friday morning, thank you no exams XD
Back