• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

When are we expecting news?

This looks dope.
  2. D

Who are some of the most tenured people on the forum? Shoutout

Registered back in 2005, since KH2 released I haven't logged on in forever. There was a Keyblade game on the forum, a Rap Battle Thread, crazy theories for Another Side Another Story, etc. Just seeing who was on here around that time. See if any of the old homies are still on here.
  3. D

"Sanctuary" is sampled in a new song by XV called "When We're Done"

Up and coming rapper XV (my favorite new artist to next blow up) sampled Utada Hikaru's Sanctuary for his new song called "When We're Done". I haven't posted in years and when I heard it I was like damn, the good ole days. Figured I would give yall a link. The whole song is a sample, pretty...
  4. D

Anyone have a PSP Emulator and a place to download PSP Roms?

I did a bit of browsing on the internet but I couldn't find any roms but I found a couple of emulators. I just want to know which emulator is the best and where I can download roms. Thanks thebatman
  5. D

Tiger Woods 10 for Wii question (plzz)

I have Tiger Woods for the Wii and the game is awesome. Anyways whenever I hit the ball into the rough/bunker/etc. there is a percentage that determines your max contact on the bottom right of the screen (which is like 60-80 depending on where you land), but after two practice shots it goes to...
  6. D

Dragon Ball MMORPG??

I just found out about this and blah. It was announced in February and I haven't seen one piece of news since then... Can anyone tell me the status of development and when it might come to the U.S. or something?
  7. D

Where is a good place to sell a World of Warcraft account?

Trying to sell my account...I haven't played it in a LONG time and I really don't want it anymore. so anyone know where to sell it?
  8. D

My theory of why NOT KH2:FM+ will come

Honestly, is it worth it? You know how much Square is paying for the games to be even shipped to NA and Europe? they have had to make a tremendous profit to cut the expenses. That's fine and everything but decision makers need to make a decision. It is a 50/50 shot for Square and decision makers...
  9. D

I have a retail copy of KH2:FM+.

Don't believe until I see proof.
  10. D

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

This weapon is suppose to be a spoiler also, wouldn't be just random gauntlets or shadows. Something related to Kingdom Hearts.
  11. D

ok there was a tread about a green form...

There is a gold/yellow form......it is called Master Form
  12. D

Excessive Masturbation=Harmful

(I'm pretty sure most of you people knew this, but this is more details of it) (tsk at you excessive masturbators, get your girl to do it for you) Fatal Consequences of Excessive Masturbation Frequent masturbation and ejaculation stimulate acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous functions...
  13. D

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Looks On Their Faces ^Nomura had a hard time deciding whether or not to show the contents of the letter. In the end, he didn't.
  14. D

Banks changes single to "Hands Up" (produced by Eminem)

Hot mainstream, 100 times better than "My House" http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B7B9113E088B4866 And to Nitro, Talib Kweli>>>>MF Doom>>>>pubic hair>>>>>Banks Underground>>>>Mainstream Hip hop fans please recognize this. But for now, listen to the single =)
  15. D

!!!Sora VS Riku!!!

^^Wtf why did you reup this thread
  16. D

Final Fantasy Versus XIII trailer?

Apparently there was a trailer to this game because all game sites confirm and there is images of it. Why hasn't it been leaked on the internet?
  17. D

Ansem Report 0?

In on of the Secret Ansem Reports, Wise Ansem says that he had only written the first of the Ansem Reports, which was 0. If I'm mistaken, does it ever show up in any of the KH games? It also shows on the secret trailer, starts with Ansem Report 0.
  18. D

I have an important announcement

GO MAVERICKS! **** SPURS! That is all.
  19. D

Never knew this song existed-The Anthem (rap)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kxxzhUrwIs&search=eminem%20xzibit RZA, Tech N9NE, Eminem, Xzibit, Pharaohe Monch, Kool G Rap, Jayo Felony, Chino XL & KRS-1 It's just weird to listen all of them on one song. RZA, Eminem, Kool G Rap all rip that shit.
  20. D

50 cent producing next Tupac album?

Word is 50 says he'd like to executive produce 2Pac's new album and make sure 2Pac is promoted correctly. 50 also says he's concerned about the direction of 2Pac's material from his last effort. "I mean look at his last album. You can say there was no single and if it was it wasn't released in...
Back